Movie World Fright Nights 2016

48 minutes ago, MaxxTheMonster said:

There is a girl in there who looks like she has been attacked presumably by Michael Myers...  There is blood smeared on the back wall which looks like it is covered by a sheet now the front is open...

People were getting photos in there with her on Saturday night...

I saw a YouTube video where Michael Myers was standing in the doorway and she was out the front of the house. She saw Michael and someone asked " what are you doing?" and she responded "It's my house. I have to protect it". 

Are you serious? Forget the house and run for your life! I understand the character has to stay in the precinct but seriously .... at least act terrified. 

10 hours ago, pin142 said:

Shop was open and the gate was closed forcing you to go through the shop, can swear I've seen something like that somewhere else before.

It was open the Sunday after the opening night event...  Have not seen it open since...

Back to Fright Nights...  Booking my second UTT for October 15...  Will definitely get FDTD done this time as have @Seluketh joining me and our better halves have chosen not to attend...

So what a few of us on here were discussing last year and thought would never happen, is now actually happening.

Here's the info from that link:

Think you can handle seven hours of excruciating group therapy, tests and excursions with an evil matron, unnerving doctors and psychotic nurses? If your answer is yes, then beware of failing any tasks... We have our eyes on you and your inmates and discharge is not an option until your assessment is complete.

Inmates must report for admission to Silverwood Asylum at the entrance to Roxy Theatre at midnight Saturday 29th October. You will be processed and voluntarily committed at which time you become property of Silverwood Asylum until your overnight assessment is complete at 7am Sunday 30th October. Will your sanity pass the test to ensure your release or will you be held captive in the asylum indefinitely?

IMG_4798.JPG

3 hours ago, iwerks said:

The Silverwood Asylum does sound a little like the one we were talking about last year, but this one doesn't have any tents for sleeping.

So if you did that, the After Party and a Star Tour you could pretty much have 24 hours in the park.

If only I wasn't going overseas I could have done a 3rd star tour and UTT.....

Headed to FN's tonight and completely confused as to which order to do mazes. Have everything down pat in previous years, skipping the 'intro' and waiting by the gate to the studios, and getting through the 2 hero mazes within 30-40 mins. 

Im thinking heading straight for the show stage, then out the back for the 2 in the new building before heading back for F13. I may have missed it amongst all the posts - but where do you access the new maze location from? 

15 hours ago, iwerks said:

I like the way you're thinking. Hopefully heading to HHN somewhere?

I went to HHN in Hollywood last week, it was amazing, the Exorcist was killer - went to the park in the day too for the first time in 15 years. Only thing that sucked was the Jabberwokeez show, that did nothing for me and had nothing to do with Halloween.

Knotts Scary Farm was very strong this year also, as was Dark Harbor at the Queen Mary in Long Beach. Pleasant surprise was the Haunt at California's Great America (got to do Fear VR and their Asylum maze before they closed). 

I'd love to do that Asylum thing on the 29th, and the Ultimate Terror Tour and Star Tour, but sporting commitments will probably keep me away.