Wild West Falls Refurbishment

dmh

• 2 weeks later...

I  don't know what they are going to be doing I am guessing keeping the western theme but doing things up and putting some modern things in there as for WWF it would be nice to see some new things in there like affects are something new to the ride its self, definitely needs some pant and gardening done been some time since I have last been on it but cant wait so see how it turns out.

I went on the Wild West Falls ride last January (2015), and before that, way back in 1998. When I went on it last year, I felt as though the speed of the ride was a little bit faster then when I had gone on it back in 1998. The Indian tee pee's in the area before the ghost town looked a bit worn and weathered looking, due to age and Queensland's hot climate. would like it if perhaps in the ghost town area, perhaps they could have had statues of cowboys and horses standing outside the buildings, but I guessing that because it is meant to be portrayed as a ghost town, only the buildings are there. The buildings themselves could do with a coat of clear estapol or something that would protect the timber from further wear and tear.

I would also like to see a bit more action in the Wild West Falls area leading up to the little shop and the entrance to the ride. Can't they have a fake statues of cowboys and horses? Maybe even somehow make the old western shops little places that you can walk into, or you can just peer inside the doorway and see a display of how one of those little shops looked back in the 1800's.

A lot of what you are asking for used to exist in the western area around the show stage. Could see into the saloon, blacksmith forge, undertaker,etc. Plus the old time photos used to be in the area too. Would be kind of cool to open a proper saloon in the one that's near the panorama, but it's probably just a shell of a building with no actual space for a bar, etc.

• 2 weeks later...