What a 'world's best' roller coaster could look like at Movie World

Parkz News

What a 'world's best' roller coaster could look like at Movie World Enlight1.jpg Village Roadshow's chairman boldly stated that one of their Gold Coast theme parks would be announcing one of the world's best attractions. At the same time, Warner Bros. Movie World received council permission for construction of a roller coaster. It begs the question – what would a world-class roller coaster look like in 2017? Click here to continue reading

It's not the first time @Richard has mentioned a hypercoaster.

I thought when hypercoaster was being talked about that a MCU approval would be required.  After doing a bit I research I found that MW have no height limits for rides.

Figure 6.2.13-1.jpg

The building height at MW is 27m. 

Edited by skeetafly

I'd be stoked if we got a Mack Hypercoaster. If MW's coaster turns out to be something like Flash at Lewa Adventure; that would truly be world class. Mack are kicking goals with all their new coasters around the world. Helix at Liseberg, BlueFire at Europa Park, Alpina Blitz at Nigloland, Lost Gravity at Walibi Holland....all look like kickass coasters. Enthusiasts always rave about Mack's comfort/smoothness and great layouts.