Dreamworld Lego Store construction

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Why wouldn't it be?

if it is not impacted by the contruction why close a revenue stream?

I was just thinking that since it was so close to construction that it would be closed; but at the same time, my logic in thinking that is very stupid, especially when considering revenues :P

Lego themed wraps have finished going up around the construction zones inside and outside the park :) Looks like the internal entrance to the store will be via the orange facade on main street. 

20160903_122542.jpg

20160903_141445.jpg

20160903_140418.jpg

20160903_140431.jpg

The painting of the stairway entrance has finished too :)

20160903_140656.jpg

Edited by Theme Park Girl

Why can't people just appreciate these photo updates. If you don't want to see another photo update don't cheek the forum. Nobody is forcing you to look at these pictures. I doubt you will complain when you see thousands of photos of MW's coaster construction. Let's adopt the saying if you have nothing nice to contribute to the forum don't comment. Some people are just being rude lately. When people are going out of their way to post an update for us to enjoy. Some people who live on the other side of the country can't see it themselves.

2 hours ago, djrappa said:

Great, that would be awesome, my favorite thing is photos of things that I already have, especially when nothing has changed in them.

First time I'm guilty of the like, and the only reason is because I accidentally missed Brad's post. Hence the edit to my post once I realised, as initially I had it worded as if the Lego wrap was brand new. Otherwise I prefer not to share photos of unchanged things, as I don't see the point. 

Thanks for the appreciation and honest feedback anyway, such a charm as always ?

Edited by Theme Park Girl

41 minutes ago, Tim Dasco said:

Why can't people just appreciate these photo updates. If you don't want to see another photo update don't cheek the forum.

Ok - firstly - if a post contains almost identical photos to a previous post, you can't really call it an 'update' can you?

Secondly - we check the forum for new content, we do want to see photo updates, but when photos aren't 'updates' its understandable.

TBH - TPG rarely if ever does this - she even goes so far as to hold back posting photos when she knows others already have photos to post, so that she doesn't 'steal their thunder'. I tell you - she'd never make a good journalist, but she writes a hell of a blog. Frankly - TPG added some photos of spaces not seen previously - such as the hoarding on main street which weren't in Brad's original post. She also had the finished stairs. (and her photos were right way up too!).

I personally don't see anything wrong with TPG's post, but there are countless others who do double post shit that has already been posted, without adding anything new, and in some cases - they even take the photos from the same angle - like they're trying to copy what others have done - but end up doing it half-assed and poorly.

THAT is the kind of stuff that shits me.