Dreamworld Lego Store construction

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since most of the boxes/X's are going through the walls on an angle into Main Street Emporium/Surf Central, why would they be retail gondolas or Lego theming unless they are being built into the wall and can be seen from within other stores? (I know they are indicative but why draw them on an angle through a wall?)

Like I said before, there are more of them in Main Street Emporium's part of the plans - 1 box with 2 X's in it and another box with what seems like as just a dot. There is a chance they refer to something that already exists. If they were retail gondolas, wouldn't existing ones in Main Street Emporium line up with the ones in the plans? And also note that they are none located completely in Surf Central. I can't remember much of Surf Central but I'm sure they would have at least 1 set of retail gondolas.

I still feel they are referring to something else associated with the ceiling as it is a double storey building but I'm not fully confident that I am right in that regard.

2 hours ago, Theme Park Ninja said:

well to be fair they have painted the walls yellow when they were originally white and plus I had photos of the actual construction site which no one has posted yet which you didn't address in your post

Sorry but the only difference I can see is the sky and the construction site is what everyone expected it to be, dirt. It's annoying to come to these topics to see repeat photos with little difference. Don't get me wrong I love seeing all the new things happening but it's a bit annoying seeing the same thing that was posted a few days before 

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, Theme Park Ninja said:

well to be fair they have painted the walls yellow when they were originally white and plus I had photos of the actual construction site which no one has posted yet which you didn't address in your post

I didn't address the construction site, because nothing has changed? I don't want to bore people on here, I prefer to share photos when there's progress made. 

• 3 weeks later...