MW ride size restrictions

I know something similar has been discussed before but mainly for Dreamworld...

Wife and I are having our first Mr 4yo free trip to MW on Sunday...  Given I have put on a bit of weight over the years I know that there are a few rides I will not be able to ride...  Does anyone know which rides are more accommodating for larger guests so I can hopefully save some queuing time, and of course red faces...

For reference I am fine on WWF, AA and JL3D...  Can get the harness and strap on Superman done up but not tight enough to the required mark on the strap...

I have also emailed MW with this query so will post any response here for future reference for others that may need this information...

Okay can confirm...

Size restrictions on rides at MW from largest to smallest...

Justice League 3D

Arkham Asylum

Wild West Falls

Green Lantern

Batwing Spaceshot

Superman Escape

Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster

And yay success getting on GL :)

Can also confirm after speaking to Guest Services that they can arrange discreet harness testing on most of the rides if you enquire with them..  (Oh and Superman is set for open September 14)

Edited by Wyncenuros

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/07/2016 at 10:53 AM, Wyncenuros said:

Okay can confirm...

Size restrictions on rides at MW from largest to smallest...

Justice League 3D

Arkham Asylum

Wild West Falls

Green Lantern

Batwing Spaceshot

Superman Escape

Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster

And yay success getting on GL :)

Can also confirm after speaking to Guest Services that they can arrange discreet harness testing on most of the rides if you enquire with them..  (Oh and Superman is set for open September 14)

It makes me so sad knowing that with the weight I've gained in recent years due to medications I will not fit on Scooby Doo coaster. It was one thing I loved so much about Disney. I could literally fit on every single ride that I got on without any problems whatsoever. I'm planning on taking my partner to the Gold Coast in march. His first time as he's from America. I will still insist he go on SDSC even if I can't because I know how much he would love it. Just sad to know I won't be able to ride it with him :(

^that's because MDMC above all others is the worst for rider fit.

with our capacity and speed of loading (both of which are almost non-existent) - a tester seat really isn't needed as there is usually a station full of them to try out... far less in public than one out at the entrance.