Luna Park-Just for Fun!!

Jobe

Hi people, my first post here. I'm the webmaster for Luna Park Sydney web site. I've noticed some of your posts and that you've got a few web sites that link through to Luna Park Sydney. You're building a fan site? Sounds like fun! You wanted to get in touch with someone at Luna Park? The info@lunaparksydney.com email is a generic email address so might take you a while to get what you really need. If you let me know what you need then perhaps I can direct you through to a more appropriate and useful person!? Because we made the current LPS site and are building some other sites for the park we have lots of image files and content that also might be useful for you. We just have to make sure that no copyright is infringed but in my view, if you're building sites that connect through to LPS that's a really good thing.

The webmaster hey, lemme pass on some consumer feedback. Maloney's corner is terrible, do something with it please. Make the park look like it's meant to, cram the rides into the main park, whever possible, make it seem like a real Luna Park. Pass that onto your superiors.
Are you serious Nebuchanezzar?, did you not read when she said she was the webmaster? Do you not understand what a webmaster is? I think first of all -Katrina welcome to R-c and thanks for posting and attempting to help is a much more appropriate response then to throw a couple of lines of crap opinion at her, As pretty as the web page is, Im confident her passing on your opinion or that of her specific superiors wouldnt and couldnt change the set up of the park and while Im having a whinge a please and thank you doesnt go astray :)