Nat.1224

3 minutes ago, Nat.1224 said:

Hi everyone, I was wondering at the Movie World Fright Nights; do the ride and maze lines take long, if so what is the approximate wait?

Cheers

I don't know the answer to your question as I have never been to MW's Fright Nights but there is already a Fright Nights thread here:

2 minutes ago, Nat.1224 said:

Hi everyone, I was wondering at the Movie World Fright Nights; do the ride and maze lines take long, if so what is the approximate wait?

Cheers

I'd say about an hour wait per ride and maze give or  take. I highly suggest to get the fast past for the mazes if you want to do all of them or better yet  do the Ultimate terror tour  experience. I did that last year and it is 100% worth it.

They can do. I went to Fright Nights on Oct 31st last year, and waited with my friends for well over an hour each to enter each maze. Didn't get time to do rides since they finished by 9.30pm. 

Honestly I think you're better off investing in the Ultimate Terror Tour if you want to do as many rides and mazes as possible, as it includes fast track rides and mazes, amongst various other goodies ? And it's better value than the individual versions. Otherwise I'd be very prepared to wait lengthy times for mazes and rides by default. 

ETA: Here's a photo I took of the queue for Wolf Creek 2 last year, and this was about 20 minutes in. The line zig zagged from one end of the show stage to the other about 8 times, then snaked all the way back past Boot Hill. So yeah.... very lengthy wait. 

FB_IMG_1473915002663.jpg

Edited by Theme Park Girl