Sign in to follow this  
Schwarz_freak

luna park sydney's new ride

5 posts in this topic

Whats the new ride? That link goes to the rides page but i cant see any new ride listed that wasnt there like a couple weeks ago anyway

It is a crappy, old, standard, portable, simulator ride. It was there during the school holidays anyway so it is not exactly new. It is a really poor attraction. They are obviously a bit desperate at the moment if they are advertising it as a feature. If you look on the main home page you can see they are a bit short of events in the "what's on" section so it is probably a space filler really. Not impressed. It wouild be very encouraging if they featured a new ride which actually was new and somewhat decent but not a bad simulator that looks like it's from the 80's. The place where they've put it would be perfect for a drop tower actually... even a portable one like the Mega Drop. Come on Luna Park!

i went to luna park... that ride isnt worth the advertiesment! the park is open longer now, until 7.30pm sun-thurs and opens an hour earlier on saturday at 10am. good to see the park is doing well though

i went to luna park... that ride isnt worth the advertiesment! the park is open longer now, until 7.30pm sun-thurs and opens an hour earlier on saturday at 10am. good to see the park is doing well though
I went last night, Stayed till bout 10.30pm. It was kind of like a ghost town Hardly anyone there at all for a friday night, We got like 4ride cycles on each ride before geting off.