GC Thrill Ride MEGA-RATE | Voting Closes December 10

SunshineTom

Have you ever done a MEGARATE on a forum before? I haven't seen this done here yet so i do hope you can give me due credit for starting an original thread. Also, i think it will be interesting to see the results for this!

HOW IT WORKS: Rate each of the following rides out of ten. You can use decimal points for accuracy. Example: 8.7, 5.3, etc. You are not allowed to gives 0. Obviously this indicates that you are trying to sway the votes in some way. Also, if you are obviously trying to sway the results in the favour of a ride, i will consult with the forum on whether the votes should be allowed or not. Please do not do this, rate each ride on its own merit and give each ride as much credit as possible. You mightn't like a ride or as much as another ride but don't give it a 1 "just because". PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR RESULTS IN THIS THREAD, send me a PM with your results. After December 10, i will present a countdown from the lowest placed ride all the way to the highest placed ride. 

The thrill rides are based on their being listed as a thrill ride by the theme park. Water park rides not included.

Buzzsaw
Hot Wheels Sidewinder
Mick Doohan's Motorcoaster
Pandamonium 
Tail Spin
The Claw
The Giant Drop
Tower Of Terror 2
WipeOut
Arkham Asylum
Superman Escape
Batwing Spaceshot
Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster
Wild West Falls
Green Lantern Coaster
Doomsday Destroyer
Storm Coaster
Jet Rescue

Yeah mate, I am getting really annoyed by these random threads filling up the thread list. It's great that you have joined Parkz but please stop making (pointless) threads. If you want to reply to something or get into a discussion on useful or relevant topics, then go for gold. I'm not trying to argue I just wanted you to understand why you are now at -34 reputation points. :):)point.jpg

Edited by SuperV

25 minutes ago, reanimated35 said:

Damn it @Richard you're killing me with this neg vote cap...

+1

20 minutes ago, YLFATEEKS said:

@reanimated35 When the storm interrupted my sleep at 4am today, I was out of neg votes by 4:30am.  In saying that, those people are very lucky as I have moved all my votes to @SunshineTom

I think that's probably going to be the way of it. I wonder how quickly his count will reach Pop levels when everyone is restricted to 4 per day!

Storm woke me at 4. i think most people had that happen today - i know @Theme Park Girl did!

59 minutes ago, YLFATEEKS said:

@reanimated35 When the storm interrupted my sleep at 4am today, I was out of neg votes by 4:30am.  In saying that, those people are very lucky as I have moved all my votes to @SunshineTom

37 minutes ago, AlexB said:

+1

I think that's probably going to be the way of it. I wonder how quickly his count will reach Pop levels when everyone is restricted to 4 per day!

Storm woke me at 4. i think most people had that happen today - i know @Theme Park Girl did!

I HATE THOSE MELBOURNE PLAYERS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj7nHrsZz78