Crazy Rides

New display name

I believe Universal that has placed a patent on this design.  Looks like Donkey Kong kart jumping from track to track.  I think this would be fun and it would be cool if barrels flew at you.

T.jpg

S.jpg

This started me thinking what have you see that you liked but has never happened or did happened but is a little different?

Maybe even a crazy idea you have thought of yourself.

Edited by YLFATEEKS

5 minutes ago, reanimated35 said:

Motocoaster. It sounded good in theory, but the execution was poor. I'm not just talking about the fact it's a slow coaster, I mean the theming element to it was a complete let down. 

Those DK coaster plans look awesome though

DK might be a great theory coaster too but if the theming was limited I would suspect the ride would be dull and slow.

2 minutes ago, strop said:

Orphan Rocker!

Are you saying it was crazy or you never got to ride it?

1 minute ago, YLFATEEKS said:

DK might be a great theory coaster too but if the theming was limited I would suspect the ride would be dull and slow.

But they could hang bananas and letters from the roof on string so you bash into them as the coaster goes past. Got to keep it authentic.

Don't laugh. 

"Universal Parks and Resorts was tight-lipped when it recently said it planned to add attractions based on Nintendo video games at parks in Los Angeles, Orlando, Fla., and Japan.

But some details of those attractions may have slipped out by way of patent applications filed by a Universal subsidiary.

Universal City Studios has filed three patent applications, including an attraction that resembles a race car from a Nintendo video game."

If they are going after the gaming folk it will have to be authentic.

zz.jpg

Universal City Studios has filed a patent application for an attraction for a race car that allows its back tires to drift or fishtail. (Universal City Studios)

zzzzzzzz.jpg

Universal City Studios has filed an application for a flying simulator that resembles an Ironman suit. (Universal City Studios LLP)

nintendo.JPG

With Universal Japan already telling the world of the plans to build "Super Nintendo World" and all the patents popping up.   It's Big Kev exciting.  I can only hope that @reanimated35 ride is part of the new world.

So maybe my crazy ride wasn't crazy at all.

Edited by YLFATEEKS

On 12/13/2016 at 1:41 PM, YLFATEEKS said:

zzzzzzzz.jpg

Universal City Studios has filed an application for a flying simulator that resembles an Ironman suit. (Universal City Studios LLP)

I can't for the life of me think of what Nintendo property this would be for. The closest i can think of is Megaman, but he's Capcom.

14 minutes ago, jjuttp said:

I can't for the life of me think of what Nintendo property this would be for. The closest i can think of is Megaman, but he's Capcom.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Super_Hero_Squad_(video_game)

While not really a nintendo IP, it was released on Wii, so maybe they're aiming for Tie-In