WNW New Upcharge Attraction

Park Addict 93

I really hope it's not an upcharge. They have or (had) enough. I can never tell which ones are open. If where you're talking about is the same place I'm thinking (correct me if I'm wrong), it may just be them updating the Volleyball courts.

But it would be awesome if they put in a new attraction. A more modern slide would be cool. But if they can spend money here, why haven't they spent it at Seaworld, which obviously needs it more.

Have you considered I have been told something in confidence months back and am simply reporting what can been seen publicly as of yesterday. I didn't have to post at all. If I wanted to "I know something you don't" I could have reported on Vikings when I first heard about it or carnival at Sea World.

All the wingers feel free to go down to WNW yourself and take some photos.

Think closer to what was rumoured to be going in HWSD between shows. Does not require any major/overly permanent infustructure. 

For those that complained when I chose not to post White Christmas you have a funny way of showing appreciation when I do contribute.

Edited by Jordan M.

@Jordan M., I think they are complaining that your initial post was very vague - you don't write a topic title mentioning 'upcharge attraction' & have the 1st post not mention anything similar to that at all. It's like me writing a topic called 'New Sydney Theme Park Confirmed' and then posting 'Noticed some construction/earth works next to Wet 'n' Wild Sydney the other day in the space formerly occupied by some farms. Some shipping containers around too... I wonder what they have coming.'. There was no link to connect the 2 pieces of information together - the posts literally meant anything. And if the information is public, can you just show us or link us to it?

@YLFATEEKS, I figured out the image you posted - why did you even post it in this topic though?

1 hour ago, Jordan M. said:

Think closer to what was rumoured to be going in HWSD between shows. Does not require any major/overly permanent infustructure. 

Go-karts? Wouldn't that require permanent infrastructure?

Edited by Jamberoo Fan
Added sentence at end of paragraph addressed to 'Jordan M.'

2 hours ago, Jamberoo Fan said:

Go-karts? Wouldn't that require permanent infrastructure?

It would require tires (crash barrier) and cement or bitumen. That'd be about it. You can drop a refueling point off the back of a ute, and do your maintenance off site. Maybe some power to have red and green lights... or you could just use a flag. That's it. Not really 'infrastructure' as such.

We all know how reliable operations staff at the parks can be, so take this with a grain of salt. One of the life guards on top of the black hole slide informed me on Wednesday, that they are building a dune buggy attraction out the back behind kamikaze, tornado and the black hole. I could see they were doing earthworks in between the trees behind the black hole. So it could quite possibly be true.

Edited by Luke
Punctuation

15 hours ago, Jordan M. said:

Have you considered I have been told something in confidence months back and am simply reporting what can been seen publicly as of yesterday. I didn't have to post at all. If I wanted to "I know something you don't" I could have reported on Vikings when I first heard about it or carnival at Sea World.

Um no.  You give yourself to much credit. 

Your application has been denied into the dead poet’s society.  To tell you the truth nobody cares if you’re a scooper or a pooper.

Jordon wants to be appreciated.  I was going to wait to Christmas to give you this but since your asked so nicely I will give you your certificate now.

certificate.png

Edited by YLFATEEKS

13 minutes ago, YLFATEEKS said:

Um no.  You give yourself to much credit. 

Your application has been denied into the dead poet’s society.  To tell you the truth nobody cares if you’re a scooper or a pooper.

Jordon wants to be appreciated.  I was going to wait to Christmas to give you this but since your asked so nicely I will give you your certificate now.

certificate.png

What credit am I giving myself? I was simply sharing something I thought would be of interest to the forum. I am afraid I was not attempting to join your "dead poet’s society" despite my love of Robin Williams.

I don't know Jordon but Jordan doesn't need to be appreciated by the "Parkz Elite". 

Edited by Jordan M.

Listen JoJo, contrary to what you believe, there is no Parkz Elite group.  If there was I wouldn’t be allowed in and would be the last one invited.  You have averaged 1 post a week since you have joined where @reanimated35 average is 14 a week.  The conversation is going to go the way of @reanimated35 thinking because his/her doing all the talking. 

It took you 8 years for you to give us one top secret piece of information from your secret source and we know you’re a bit excited that you final have something but for the children sake, please calm down.:D

What day will the kart track open and how much will it cost?

Edited by YLFATEEKS

1 hour ago, YLFATEEKS said:

Listen JoJo, contrary to what you believe, there is no Parkz Elite group.  If there was I wouldn’t be allowed in and would be the last one invited.  You have averaged 1 post a week since you have joined where @reanimated35 average is 14 a week.  The conversation is going to go the way of @reanimated35 thinking because his/her doing all the talking. 

It took you 8 years for you to give us one top secret piece of information from your secret source and we know you’re a bit excited that you final have something but for the children sake, please calm down.:D

What day will the kart track open and how much will it cost?

JoJo? When I say Parkz Elite I mean the group of members that discourage new people from posting, or any opinion contrary to their own. In conjunction with the reputation system and lack of moderation discourages people from posting. You are certinally under consideration for membership?

Why would I be excited to share this? And as you can clearly see I have posted before, see the Arkham thread for example.

It will open February 30 and be $99 for general admit, $89 for VIP/Members and Elite/Premier will get a water pistol to squirt people at various points in the track?

Edited by Jordan M.

17 minutes ago, Jordan M. said:

JoJo? When I say Parkz Elite I mean the group of members that discourage new people from posting, or any opinion contrary to their own. In conjunction with the reputation system and lack of moderation discourages people from posting. You are certinally under consideration for membership?

Not unlike people who nitpick on spelling mistakes.  You can't have it both ways JoJo.

I'm waiting to find out when the karts open.