Fright Nights 2017 Wishful Thinking/Speculation

omega237

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Much to the disapproval of my wife the Jigsaw trailer dropped yesterday and some of the scenes and environments of the trailer could make for some interesting and unique scares as either a maze or a Precinct...

A little off topic...  Found this park map online from last year's event and can't quite put my finger on it but something doesn't look right...  (https://frightnights.com.au/visitor-info/park-map.aspx)

temp.thumb.png.0a515773ed1e8ea9f5fa5115fb22d8d7.png

:P:P:P 

On 22/07/2017 at 10:32 AM, MaxxTheMonster said:

A little off topic...  Found this park map online from last year's event and can't quite put my finger on it but something doesn't look right...  (https://frightnights.com.au/visitor-info/park-map.aspx)

temp.thumb.png.0a515773ed1e8ea9f5fa5115fb22d8d7.png

:P:P:P 

I noticed that Wyrmwood and Friday's locations have been mixed up

Just checked to see if Dodgems are still operating and they still are 

I think if it was to be utilised for this years event I think we would have seen it closed by now, 

Also checked the maintenance page and there's still no mention of it closing down 

IMG_2631.thumb.JPG.497d4a5f72cd6c4d2e5b0dd73f67cb7f.JPG

Edited by Adventures With JWorld

20 hours ago, Reanimated35 said:

Maybe fright nights is cancelled this year?!?!?! :o:o:o

There's been no announcement after all...

Yes, but they've sold passes with FN as an inclusion. it'd be hard to cancel without some form of recompense to the passholders who purchased that inclusion.

I'd suggest other priorities (say - a giant pink coaster) has them diverted, plus, installing the maze into intencity is something they've done many times now, and maybe they don't need as much time as they used to - i mean come on, they still have TWO MONTHS until October. it's not like it's next week.

• Like 1

Maze walls are up in the Show Stage

There's a likely chance that the facility is going to host Conjuring again as we all know it's returning, 

IMG_2797.thumb.JPG.8b6eb2d70110bfb3b3e45f538aa95bbe.JPG

That reminds me as well

Someone on ParkChatLive stated that the Show Stage wasn't being utilised for this years Fright Nights as the studios aren't in lockdown anymore?

Seeing that filming is due to wrap up in October for Aquaman we can probably rule out that comment as false information 

Edited by Adventures With JWorld

5 minutes ago, themagician said:

Good to see that Conjuring is going back to that location, as it was really good in there last year, especially with the build up it had.

*Likely to be going back there. Not confirmed unless you have something to share?

Obviously Pinky is going to still be the main focus on everything for the time being, but I'd expect to hear something of FN in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully by the end of August anyway. I'd assume they'll be mixing the advertising together so that's got to start soon, right?

1 hour ago, Adventures With JWorld said:

Maze walls are up in the Show Stage

There's a likely chance that the facility is going to host Conjuring again as we all know it's returning, 

IMG_2797.thumb.JPG.8b6eb2d70110bfb3b3e45f538aa95bbe.JPG

That reminds me as well

Someone on ParkChatLive stated that the Show Stage wasn't being utilised for this years Fright Nights as the studios aren't in lockdown anymore?

Seeing that filming is due to wrap up in October for Aquaman we can probably rule out that comment as false information 

That was just speculation at this point. Aquaman is set to finish filming around October but it's not confirmed whether another production is moving straight into the studios after Aquaman is completed.