• Double screamer
    • Twister
    • Terror canyon
    • Terror canyon 2
    • Aqua 8 super racer
    • Speed coaster
    • Mamoth falls
    • Mamoth river

Haven't been to Wet 'n' Wild for ages. I used to love Terror Canyon though and the slide next to it which used to be a rapids water slide (which I thought was quite a unique idea but it got converted into Terror Canyon 2). Incidentally, what is TC2 actually like? Joz, you mentioned that there are all kinds of crazy things in there. Like what? I also liked what WNW did with the old speed slide converting it into the speed coaster. Thought that was a very nice modern touch... not that I have been on it yet. There was a while there when WNW was making some really great improvements and additions. I just hope they get back on track soon and we can put this whole Whirpool disaster behind us :)

There's too things in there that I like. One is the lightning fast turns, all taken in pitch black, which make them all unexpected, and quite intense. Its a really insane ride, much more intense then the first version. The Speed coaster uses the same ride system (eh, if you can call it that) the Terror Canyon 1&2 use. Its quite a strange experience, and it does have one great thing going for it over the old speed slide, in that it doesn't hurt nearly as much.

How much of the old rapids slide did they use in the conversion of Terror Canyon 2? Judging by the maps it looks like they used exactly the same slide but just put a roof over it to convert it into a tunnel. Does TC2 have all the pyrotechnic effects that TC1 has? Does TC1 even still have these effects? I hope it does but you know what tends to happens when rides become a few years old... stuff breaks and it often doesn't get fixed unfortunately. That's one thing I'd like to see more of at WnW - enclosed tube slides. I think they should build a massive tower with a whole selection of them snaking around. Really long ones that give a great rider experience

• 2 weeks later...