Whats your favourite ride.

scott

This is basically an advanced version of Ashlee's question=whats your favourite ride at dreamworld?If I had gone on Giant Drop,it would probably be my favourite,but excluding that,TOT by far.I'm getting bored of Wipeout,the only part that really still get's my heart thumping would be the up-side down backwards lift.Cyclone is too short,though I still love that 360degree loop and sidewinder.Eureka mountain an old favourite great theming,but again too short.Just can't get enough of that acceleration on TOT,love the 'toxic caverns'theme and love the floating sensation at the top.Ever scince ThunderBolt left(we shall always remember)dreamworld has'nt really been represented as having lot's of rides,just with less thrills.Eureka mountain,rocky hollow,thunder river rapids,runaway reptar....plenty of 'em, just not quite so good.Of course,wipe out,cyclone,Giant Drop,TOT,ThunderBolt, will always be in a leage of their own.I now think of it as more of a wonder land park.In conclusion TOT rules!

I'm as scared as hell of Giant Drop and never been on it but ToT is out of this world. Love it. Best ride at Dreamworld by far. Probably only has Scooby at Movie World in front of it in our country. That's my opinion anyway. I know there'll be many conflicting opinions.

I'm as scared as hell of Giant Drop and never been on it but ToT is out of this world.  Love it.  Best ride at Dreamworld by far.  Probably only has Scooby at Movie World in front of it in our country.  That's my opinion anyway.  I know there'll be many conflicting opinions.
Dude! Don't be such a wussy & get on it! :D You've been on Space Probe yeah? Its only slightly taller than that ;) For me my fave dreamworld ride would be TOT followed closely by Giant Drop. (I just love the 5 or seconds of airtime on TOT). I find Wipeout to be pretty boring & kinda painful on my shoulders/collar bones...

I needed inspiration most of the time to get on Probe. Usually a good sort scared out of her wits did the trick. Then I was Terry Tough Bastard and a seasoned pro ;) Shove it up your clacker. I doubt I'll ever get on the bastard that is Giant Drop. As for restraints hurting you, all I can say is, BACK TO THE GYM! Mix in some shoulders old son. Wipeout is brilliant.

Dude! Don't be such a wussy & get on it! :D You've been on Space Probe yeah? Its only slightly taller than that ;) For me my fave dreamworld ride would be TOT followed closely by Giant Drop. (I just love the 5 or seconds of airtime on TOT). I find Wipeout to be pretty boring & kinda painful on my shoulders/collar bones...
Just taller? Come on, we've already had this conversation.... It is twice as tall!!!!! Space Probe: 62.5 metres Giant Drop: 119.5 metres!!!!!!

Just taller? Come on, we've already had this conversation.... It is twice as tall!!!!!
Slick please tell me that you are not serious. If you noticed there was a wink smiley that looked a lot like this ;) after the comment. "The Bus is now leaving for Winks Creek, Victoria"

Only been on it twice in the past year?
The day in question was rained out and have only been twice sence then due to the Max Passes running out....and working 6 days a week does not help...Try it sometimes :P Will try to break it after tax returns come in....If I get a return???

• 3 weeks later...