Rides?

scott

If your going to Seaworld exclusively for rides, then I fear you may miss the main point of the park. Take some time to watch the shows, give yourself sometime to just watch the dolphins, Polar Bears and sharks. See the Aquarium and penguins, have a wander down to the water park, but whatever you do, don't just go for the rides. Sadly Bermuda will be closed for extensive rehab (about 6 weeks), which pretty much leaves you with Corkscrew, Pirate Ship and the Flume ride as the parks only rides you'll probably be interested in. Corkscrew is exceptionally short, but does pack its punch in that time. It is also about a smooth a coaster as you'll find in this country, as well as having hardly any lines. Probably the biggest tip I can give is don't do the Dolphin, Ski, and Seal shows in the afternoon too avoid the crowds. Also make an effort to catch Planet SOS if nothing else then too check out the 3D effects. Realistically though, if your on your own, you should be able to check everything out a couple of times while your there. Just when you go, go for the park, don't go just for the rides, because if its only rides your after then you'll leave disappointed. If you go too spend a day at a theme park, then you should enjoy yourself. Keep us posted!

Thanks for that,joz.Yeah,I checked the Seaworld web site several dozen times,and 4 rides is a pretty low amount for one of the GC parks.Man i'll be pissed off if I find that Corkscrew will be closed when I get there.Did'nt Seaworld have Thrilseeker?The water park there is the best on the coast(apart from Wet 'n' Wild of course.)

Corkscrew should be open, I'd be very surprised if there was any problems there. Thrillseeker closed in early 2002, and was sold (last asking price was US$50,000. God only knows how much it ended up being sold for in the end). I've not seen anything around the park about the plans for the water park this year, so I'd be guessing they'd be keeping it open for the winter.