Theme Park Maintenance Schedules 2017

themagician

I'll admit back in 2004 when I was planning a GC trip, I did sit down with the maintenance schedules and map out when i was likely to have the most rides open, and i found it very useful - but as I said earlier - maintaining that would be a bitch - i did mine up for a 'point in time' and it suited me just fine - but adding rolling updates to the schedule is painful.

14 hours ago, reanimated35 said:

Whether it's needed isn't the point, these days everything is about convenience. 

Well my point is exactly that! Everything is about convenience and I for one am not a fan for that. 

Do you know how much of my time is wasted every day because people want convenience rather than actually putting in effort and doing work for themselves?

Other pages may enjoy posting park opening times or attraction closures but Parkz is not about to join them. 

1 minute ago, AlexB said:

the suggestion put forward was to have all the parks on the one calendar, so one could see the best time to visit to capitalise on that across all 4 majors.

having each company do their own for their franchises still doesn't solve the problem raised in the beginning.

For American or Japanese parks where there's hundreds of cool rides, sure, I hear you. For like five decent rides in the whole country, it's really not a major effort to double check, especially if you're banking your entire holiday over one of them being open.

10 minutes ago, AlexB said:

the suggestion put forward was to have all the parks on the one calendar, so one could see the best time to visit to capitalise on that across all 4 majors.

having each company do their own for their franchises still doesn't solve the problem raised in the beginning.

Ok I clearly ignored the bit about all parks in one sorry, in saying that, if each park supplied an ecal, they can be combined easily. 

You're overlooking one major detail. 

Parks don't really want you to know when multiple draw card attractions are closed because it deters visitation. 

There was a time where the only way you knew rides were closed was when you got to the gate and the moose told you. 

3 hours ago, Slick said:

Good news everyone, I made a super easy way to find Dreamworld's maintenance schedule, quite possibly the easiest way around in my mind. If you want one made for the other parks, just let me know: http://bfy.tw/ATn2

Can you help me? I'm having trouble where to go from here.

pYW8XPo.png

no, I haven't clicked that link before - you must be going colourblind thinking that's purple!

Wipeout maintenance is underway

IMG_6980.thumb.jpg.4603513222de13082389b2f09fc67b2d.jpg

Fencing for BW and JL has been moved further out, and now has a sign to show that GL is still open

IMG_7003.thumb.jpg.da3209b35f8c9582c5a9673e59279dd6.jpg

IMG_7005.thumb.jpg.31088fd0a0fb18f82bef819515221a2d.jpg

The MW department store is already looking much better, and good to see they are doing the whole facade

IMG_6997.thumb.jpg.276b01174d33cbef0d1233b650ba969a.jpg

IMG_6998.thumb.jpg.fdb178144c80c45e017aedf04916dee3.jpg

Back of Nickelodeon Store still getting some work done

IMG_8571.thumb.jpg.c0b4df67ecb52a9e9fd0c807edb20d9e.jpg

And the Dora show seating is nearly completed

IMG_7013.thumb.jpg.aa3f7c75432af775df8ce1b4911f22cf.jpg

IMG_7015.thumb.jpg.38bc9b4b72450ca8e1fb4e97f1aa53e8.jpg

Seating in the Dora Amphitheatre is exactly as it used to be. Have they just replaced the seating? I didn't realise there was anything wrong it.. 

i do hope however they've taken the downtime opportunity to change up the show.

whilst on that topic, a new Madagascar Show at DW would be nice too...