Theme Park Maintenance Schedules 2017

themagician

• 2 weeks later...

I like how for Wipeout they changed the original closing date to October 1 so that it seems like it hasn't been closed most of the year

59d47d038e3b7_ScreenShot2017-10-04at4_17_19pm.thumb.png.b8bbc9b3e1710dc47e968d3efe7b6b44.png

I really hope they get it open in time for the Summer holidays, along with all the other rides. They haven't had every ride in operation at once since the park closed last year. It would be great to see.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Theme Park said:

It could be a safety concern over the painful force some guests mainly children were feeling and complaining about in relation to the bucket.

Given almost every water park known to man has a tip bucket, and the one in question has operated for near on a decade, there is zero truth to that...

26 minutes ago, themagician said:

Or it just isn’t working and needs fixing 

18 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Given almost every water park known to man has a tip bucket, and the one in question has operated for near on a decade, there is zero truth to that...

Yeah now that I think about it my theory was pretty far out there. By the way thanks for the response and creative criticism Brad2912 and themagician I probably should have thought more about it my theory regarding the bucket before I posted. 

Edited by Theme Park

Did some research and PP went down for maintenance around 2 months ago during September. From what I gather the bucket has been turned off/disconnected since then. Note that this was also an unexpected period of maintenance where they gave us basically 1 day of notice before the attraction was closed. So as pointed out the safest bet probably is that something is wrong with it and they have decided not to fix it as it might cost too much.