Theme Park Maintenance Schedules 2017

themagician

short of a new boat, I can't see how you could replace the lap bar on wild west. You would end up having to pretty much destroy the boat to remove/change it as it's not like they just unbolt and come apart, so you would pretty much just start with replacing the boats wouldn't you? have they ever had new boats since the ride opened?

I can confirm that WWF is still closed. 

Scooby Doo was supposed to be open today too, but after 3 hours waiting for some unknown problem to be fixed we have given up on it actually opening today. 

Apparently also not yet themed, siting international communications as the reason for delays getting the designs approved. 

Edit. Finally opened at 1230pm! Huge entrance hall is all themed nicely, not sure about past that

Edited by Mortium

8 hours ago, pushbutton said:

It does seem odd though, given that international communication is free and instant these days! 

You seem to have a long way to go in learning how big companies work and the intricacies of getting IP licenses signed off on. 

You don’t just send a Snapchat and get instant approval. 

7 hours ago, pushbutton said:

But why not? 

Because the bigger the company the longer it takes for the left hand to talk to the right hand. 

Also these companies are fiercely (and rightly so) about protecting their brand so there will be a lot of back and forth before a final design is settled upon. Then you’ve got the job of looking for a contractor to come in and build it all, again the WB specs.

13 minutes ago, Minions! said:

The West side had been operational and was open last school holidays as well and possibly the holidays prior if I can remember correctly.

What does that have to do with the price of fish?

It had a malfunction last week, and based on what i heard, it probably wasn't going to be a simple thing to fix.