Theme Park Maintenance Schedules 2017

themagician

2 hours ago, themeparkaddict said:

image.thumb.png.d93e3c7ca909deced16e11114a5666ef.png

Question: is the Wedgie only open on Weekends or is it down for maintenence? It's been like this for around 2 weeks now.

By the way, TOT and Hop and Hoot closed early!:D

It's not as popular as the rest of the rides + it's winter so theres no point in wasting energy/water.

2 hours ago, themeparkaddict said:

image.thumb.png.d93e3c7ca909deced16e11114a5666ef.png

Question: is the Wedgie only open on Weekends or is it down for maintenence? It's been like this for around 2 weeks now.

By the way, TOT and Hop and Hoot closed early!:D

Yeah, went to Dreamworld after school and was planning to go on tower of terror lol

On 07/08/2017 at 5:23 PM, Flynn_Smith said:

It's not as popular as the rest of the rides + it's winter so theres no point in wasting energy/water.

It's open as usual, it's not closed. Everything in the waterpark is still open in winter, the only thing different I believe is on weekdays The Bro and The Rip alternate, so one is open for the first half of the day and the other for the second half.

21 hours ago, Evie said:

It's open as usual, it's not closed. Everything in the waterpark is still open in winter, the only thing different I believe is on weekdays The Bro and The Rip alternate, so one is open for the first half of the day and the other for the second half.

Exactly right. The ride was apparently just down for maintenance.

14 minutes ago, themagician said:

The BuzzSaw is scheduled for maintence between October 16 to November 27. Six weeks seems like quite a long time for this ride to closed for. Could this maybe be related to the removal of the river rapids?

It was said that the investigation that WHS is conducting at the moment is due to wrap up in October so closing the ride to remove TRRR does sounds pretty logical in my opinion 

Ideally they'd be removing the Rapid Ride then, but let's face it, how long has Blue Lagoon been left their to rot without as much as hammer swung or shovel sunk, and let's not forget the Mine Ride. I know it's still early days (months/nearly a year) but I don't foresee the Rapid Ride being removed anytime soon if previous inaction is anything to go by. Still, happy to be proven wrong.

23 minutes ago, themagician said:

WWF was scheduled to reopen August 28, but has been pushed back to 18th September

Wow really?! Is it just me or is Wild West Falls a really fun and great ride? I really enjoy Wild West falls

Edited by Rollercoaster_Lover

1 hour ago, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

They are reopening the mine ride...

Actually. I'd like to know where DreamWorld said "We are re-opening the mine ride" and not just saying "We are looking at re-investing into old classics like the mine ride". It's a CHANCE that it will re-open. 

9 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

It was mentioned in an internal staff memo that got leaked out publicly. It's floating around in a thread somewhere

I'm pretty sure the post featuring the memo got removed

I remember a few days after the memo got leaked I tried to look for it and it wasn't there

Edited by Adventures With JWorld
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Adventures With JWorld said:

I'm pretty sure the post featuring the memo got removed

I remember a few days after the memo got leaked I tried to look for it and it wasn't there

Correct, The memo got removed. I believe the reason given at the time was along the lines of "at the request of DW"

• 5 weeks later...