themagician

Theme Park Maintenance Schedules 2017

720 posts in this topic

Just while we are on topic, WipeOut has also been pushed back to the same date as RHLR.

Quote "Wipeout will be definitely reopening on boxing day" has now been proved FALSE.

Edited by themeparkaddict

19 minutes ago, themagician said:

The reason for the delay is because of the large amount of leaves and dirt that have ended up in the water, after not being turned on for so long. 

I call bullshit.   I could've grabbed my leaf blower and cleared that mess up in a couple of hours.

10 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Has anyone got a photo of the boats yet? Seem to be absent from the photos of the now filled channels I’ve seen...

Parkz has a “DON’T ASK, DON’T TELL” policy. Please be aware of this before posting.

• Haha 2
  • Nauseating 1
  • Fountain of Improbability 1

8 hours ago, www worker 2.0 said:

Aren't you normally one of the first on here to tell any other poster " If anyone has photos of anything new they will upload it."?

To the equally special guy down the front...

I didn’t ask for someone to go down and take photos for me... If that’s what you took out of it what I said then there is no helping you..

The 3 rides currently closed at the park, Wipeout, RHLR and Shockwave are all currently scheduled to reopen on New Years Day. Which would mean that Jan 1, 2018 could be the first time that every single ride at the park have been operating at once. Come on Dreamworld, no more delays, make it happen. Start 2018 right. 

It's been closed a long time now. I wonder what the problem is. Must be something pretty major.

I'm dumb, so I await correction by someone wise!

Edited by pushbutton