Coaster Track At MovieWorld (HOAX)

mikeseven

• Richard changed the title to Coaster Track At MovieWorld (HOAX)
  • 1 month later...

What if they contacted MACK and got an extra 3 pieces of track painted up in pink to be delivered before the rest of the track so that it would drive us into a frenzy and news outlets wouldn't report on it for fear of looking like a bunch of idiots...  again...  Come to think of it they should be used to that by now when it comes to the parkz...

Yes I doubt it but it is funny to imagine :P 

Lol. I'm actually surprised that the media bandwagon hasn't jumped on this yet. Just had a look at the GC Bulletin's FB page, and nothing. Suppose it's only a matter of time before they rock up on MW's doorstep... then again, I suppose only "breakdowns" get their attention these days as opposed to new coaster parts ?

This is too funny how ironic lol maybe village saw the pic on here and called Mack for a repaint lol ultra troll level for movie world !

On 03/02/2017 at 7:30 PM, Theme Park Girl said:

I'm sure a coaster of this colour would likely end up at a Mattel themed park somewhere than our Movie World ??

Barbie THE RIDE confirmed! 

51 minutes ago, Theme Park Girl said:

Lol. I'm actually surprised that the media bandwagon hasn't jumped on this yet. Just had a look at the GC Bulletin's FB page, and nothing. Suppose it's only a matter of time before they rock up on MW's doorstep... then again, I suppose only "breakdowns" get their attention these days as opposed to new coaster parts ?

Don't worry, it has now

3 hours ago, Theme Park Girl said:

Haha, spoke too soon. Here we go... :rolleyes:

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/gold-coast/the-gold-coasts-newest-roller-coaster-at-oxenfords-movie-world-will-be-coloured-purple/news-story/c2985d348c982832a9ee279185a8112d

Funny looking "purple" btw!!!

1 hour ago, Theme Park Girl said:

Funny looking "purple" btw!!!

"On the purple side of pink, fuchsia is another name for magenta,"...  Well technically they aren't completely wrong...  Well as wrong as they normally are at least :P 
https://www.thoughtco.com/what-color-is-fuchsia-1077387