Wet N Wild Pacific Cultural Weekends

Brad2912

Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast presents Island Life, a celebration of Pacific Culture featuring live entertainment, tantalising treats, delicious desserts and drinks on selected weekends this February. Proudly presented by 97.3 fm and 102.9 Hot Tomato Island Life will feature live entertainment by the team that brings Pasifika to the Gold Coast. So come and join us as we showcase all the beauty and cultures, gifts and talents of the Pacific Community in South East Queensland. Wet’n’Wild Island Life is included in normal park entry.

Pasifika Entertainment Featuring cultural entertainment from Fiji, New Zealand, Hawaii, Samoa, Tahiti, Maori and the Cook Islands at The Wave Pool from 11:00am to 3:00pm.

Island Food Options
Bombora Burger Bar - Luau fish burger
Dominoes – Signature pizza special
BBQ Hut – Sizzling Smoked Dog

Delicious Drinks
Island Bar at The Wave Pool
Signature cocktail & mocktails
Beers & Wines

Tasty Island Treats
Tropical Treats – Tropical fruit cup with perfect fruit soft-serve and fruit kebab
Ice-Cream Cart - Watermelon volcano with an explosion of ice-cream

See, THIS is the sort of thing I imagine for Carnivale. Turn this into a night event (whether it be at WnW or otherwise) to add to the roster.

Run THIS in summer and have carnivale at another time - there are plenty of pacific islanders in SE QLD for this to have appeal, and plenty of cultural depth to explore...

1. Who cares if it was copy and pasted - what better way to get information than have it directly repeated from the official site? Why should it be reworded?
  2. How is life in that glass house of yours? You've collectively tarred every person working for VRTP because of what is likely a typo, or an auto correct.

You spelled Thoroughly wrong

You spelled certainly wrong

And this is ironic:

On 16/12/2016 at 11:55 AM, Jordan M. said:

Keep waiting :)

I nitpick everything the term nitpicker was applied to me by a staff member at the parks when raising an issue with a lack of terms/conditions, and yes in regards to my own spelling it is not immune to mistakes/making me a hypocrite. Generally will only bring people up on it if they are tools to me.

So i'm just curious as to how VRTP have been tools to you? I heard you were banned from the parks for a time, and whilst I can understand you being unhappy about it, as I understand, you were being tools to them, which brought on the ban, so hardly a good enough reason for you to call them out on their spelling, given your statement above...

12 minutes ago, AlexB said:
  1. Who cares if it was copy and pasted - what better way to get information than have it directly repeated from the official site? Why should it be reworded?

My point was it's always good to provide a source, as yourself and others raised here.

1. How is life in that glass house of yours? You've collectively tarred every person working for VRTP because of what is likely a typo, or an auto correct

Or perhaps I noted it because I think things should be proofread before being posted publicly and that VRTP's attention to detail is lacking sometimes.

So i'm just curious as to how VRTP have been tools to you? I heard you were banned from the parks for a time, and whilst I can understand you being unhappy about it, as I understand, you were being tools to them, which brought on the ban, so hardly a good enough reason for you to call them out on their spelling, given your statement above...

It's amazing how quickly misinformation can spread, I have certainly had a rocky relationship with VRTP as of late, does not mean I have been or am currently banned, I was at WNWS on Saturday and MW yesterday. Nor does it mean I paint everyone with the same brush. VRTP have some great people and issues with a few do not tarnish my experience across all brands/properties as a whole.

Lets get back on topic shall we...

Edited by Jordan M.