Sign in to follow this  
Parkz News

Gold Coast Bulletin doubles down on Movie World hypercoaster misinformation

9 posts in this topic

Gold Coast Bulletin doubles down on Movie World hypercoaster misinformation

Following on from their November revelation of some basic details and misinformation about Warner Bros. Movie World's eagerly anticipated new roller coaster, the Gold Coast Bulletin has today topped it with a good dose of fake news about the thrill ride.

Click here to continue reading

A couple of things. They may have been referring to the earlier sighting of the Mack crates, rather than the Superman track. And I thought it was a good Photoshop job! The track looked like it had actually been painted pink. I wouldn't have known if others hadn't pointed out it was Superman.

1 minute ago, GoGoBoy said:

A couple of things. They may have been referring to the earlier sighting of the Mack crates, rather than the Superman track. And I thought it was a good Photoshop job! The track looked like it had actually been painted pink. I wouldn't have known if others hadn't pointed out it was Superman.

uhhh, the quality of it looked pretty bad. It wasn't the best photoshop by a long shot. 

2 hours ago, GoGoBoy said:

And I thought it was a good Photoshop job! The track looked like it had actually been painted pink. I wouldn't have known if others hadn't pointed out it was Superman.

cmon you could tell he used the change hue filter and locked it to change red only :P

A few people on this site fell for it.  A person that also runs a Facebook page about theme parks fell for it.  I can see why the paper fell for it.  I can't see how a Facebook theme park page who claims they know more than most fell for it.  Sounds a bit suspect to me.