New Dreamworld Patisserie & Grill "coming soon"

Theme Park Girl

Thanks @Theme Park Girl! It doesn't look like a whole lot has changed since when I visited a week ago. I had to use the amenities behind that big screen and was a little disappointed to see they haven't been upgraded. Maybe there is still a plan to properly address them once the new Exit precinct opens?

If you are talking about A @Theme Park Girl I might be able to shed some light on that.  Behind that block wall is the main cold room. 

A new small store room was to be built so staff could travel from the cold room to the Market Place without going outside.

20170411_124141.jpg.2ae9b35df55da9d18ab57d4d656d62a3.thumb.jpg.d1723f333453161c2673eb79d5af5065.jpg

Door 1 is the old door into the cold room.

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.thumb.JPG.6bbbbecde55c170d739233c0cab46aa8.JPG

Door 2 is the door that leads into the Market Place.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.thumb.JPG.8ebccb89e20b77f0188cd91b5584af35.JPG

I can't tell from your photo if it has been completed but from the last Lego construction photo I could find the area was still open.

Edited by Skeeta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the most recent email from DW, they have stated:

A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF EXPERIENCES COMING SOON
 The next few weeks will bring some exciting times at Dreamworld with the launch of the Sumatran Tiger Experience, Parkway Patisserie and Grill, double storey luxury cabanas and water heating at WhiteWater World. Stay tuned for more details.

1 hour ago, themagician said:

In the most recent email from DW, they have stated:

A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF EXPERIENCES COMING SOON
 The next few weeks will bring some exciting times at Dreamworld with the launch of the Sumatran Tiger Experience, Parkway Patisserie and Grill, double storey luxury cabanas and water heating at WhiteWater World. Stay tuned for more details.

The water heating at WWW will be something I welcome this time of year. Even in the Gold Coast it's not ALWAYS hot weather! In fact, this may well persuade me to go to WWW more often than Wet & Wild in the winter #firstworldproblems!