What's going on with Scooby Doo themeing?

pushbutton

I think it's good thing

They have ripped the theaming out

and have some ideas 

they could be going for open layout with some tv screeen synced with the ride with parts of Scooby Doo movie sound effects and something the justice ride anmtonics

and a 10 foot monster holding Fred  upside down and blowing green smoke 

i hope they improve what had there and make more scary 

32 minutes ago, dj9089 said:

I hope they improve what had there and make more scary 

I can't see them making it more "scary" as such, because it will lose its popularity with younger kids that ride nowadays, and for in the future. I do however hope that they theme it so that its more like the original movie.

36 minutes ago, dj9089 said:

I think it's good thing

They have ripped the theaming out

and have some ideas 

they could be going for open layout with some tv screeen synced with the ride with parts of Scooby Doo movie sound effects and something the justice ride anmtonics

and a 10 foot monster holding Fred  upside down and blowing green smoke 

i hope they improve what had there and make more scary 

Have another drink chap

That said - kids today are far less easily scared... more exposure to and less sensitivity to these sorts of scary things... by the time they're tall enough to ride, I don't think another monster in there is anything to worry about, considering all the things that were already there.

14 hours ago, MickeyD said:

Have another drink chap

1 hour ago, AlexB said:

That said - kids today are far less easily scared... more exposure to and less sensitivity to these sorts of scary things... by the time they're tall enough to ride, I don't think another monster in there is anything to worry about, considering all the things that were already there.

I agree they were ideas 

9 hours ago, Cactus_Matt said:

Even as an (almost) 30 year old the original Scooby Doo theming scared me! In a good way mind, let's just say there's no need for whatever future theming that comes in to traumatise children, the Gremlins ride did that enough to me thank you very much.

14 hours ago, wileecoyote said:

I can't see them making it more "scary" as such, because it will lose its popularity with younger kids that ride nowadays, and for in the future. I do however hope that they theme it so that its more like the original movie.

I agree what ever they do I'll be happy with

On 16/04/2017 at 1:27 AM, Cactus_Matt said:

Even as an (almost) 30 year old the original Scooby Doo theming scared me! In a good way mind, let's just say there's no need for whatever future theming that comes in to traumatise children, the Gremlins ride did that enough to me thank you very much.

Yeah, as a kid it was a mixture of 6yo me yelling at something saying "I'm not scared of you", then crying hysterically at something else.
What they did was good though. Having the wild part out the back with the lighting effects. Because it meant you could have fun, and even if that part scared you, there wasn't any more creepy looking things to watch you go past.
I really hope they balance it out like that.

In truth, the scariest part was at the end when Shaggy and Scooby talked because honestly no-one saw that coming. 

3 hours ago, Glubbo said:

Possibly, but that could have characters in the ride for a movie that might not be out for up to 12 months later. I'd like to see a Mystery Incorporated version this time, however I think the rights they have are still for the film versions.

For a second there, i thought you were talking about the monstrosity "Be Cool Scooby Doo".

We don't speak of Be Cool Scooby Doo. It does not exist.