Park News!

Johno

8) Hi All! Im John but you can call me Johno. 8) Here we are! all waiting for some wonderful wondernews! and we've got s-ome new news! not wonder-wonderful news but it's still wondernews. lastnight i was visting the Wonderland Sydney website and came across something really cool it seems that Wonderland Sydney is bringing a new illusion into the Tony and Juleen magic show, it incorporates a tiger that juleen will be transformed into along with 7 new tricks and illusions and by late 2003 there will be a new tiger Sanctuary built into the Australian Wildlife Park. Along with the wonderful wondernews of Wonderland Sydney not closing till at least 2007 for NTG National Telecoms has signed a four year Contract with Wonderland Sydney as Space Probe is sponsored by NTG it has been seen that the logo of NTG National Telecoms has the view of an angel on top of Space Probe. I will have more up dates on Wonderland Sydney in a couple of days! I am going to Wonderland Sydney on th 9th of February and will be taking my digital camera if i will see anything at all i will be posting a new wondernews message saying that i have seen things at Wonderland Sydney and if i do, any one who would like pictures to e-mail me. Till then.. I guess i say good luck to all people with the hopes and dreams of Wonderland Sydney.