Improvements to WhiteWater World

ust thought I'd point out one of the new improvements going on at WhiteWater World of late.

I noticed this afternoon that a new sound system has been installed into the Cave of Waves wall, so now the park music and also the Huey wave warning can now be heard clear as day ☺️

20170315_170111.thumb.jpg.a049d9b483d0b44d6a4346e13a37c18f.jpg

20170315_170138.thumb.jpg.223f51b95893bb26c5daea021296f411.jpg

Also I know it was a couple of months ago, but not sure if it was mentioned on here at the time - the original water effects for the wall have been restored (they were turned off in the above photos as it was just after 5pm, so here's a photo below from another recent day lol.

Screenshot_20170315-175414.thumb.png.f2fc0b6e0fb136d49df6c658417df437.png

New cabanas are also being built in place of the old Frozen coke stand that used to be behind the Green Room. 

20170315_170445.thumb.jpg.d5f13aebd61e8f36f675a05c4948ba54.jpg

Thanx for the scoop @Theme Park Girl- muchly appreciated covering the minor stuff when news is slower elsewhere.. you're a fantastic asset to the Parkz community!

@Rollercoaster_Lover I think what you meant to say "You personally" don't notice the speakers when you are in the pool... correct?

Next time before being shot down in flames from others willing to call you out on your comments, maybe consider reading over your post from the perspective of others before you hit submit?

Let's get  that -54 rep back in black huh ?

Edited by MickeyD

18 hours ago, djrappa said:

J Audio

Chinese garbage made for a local company for cheap installs 

Edit: Hmm I somehow managed to quote my reply below.....

3 minutes ago, mission said:

Never heard of them.

The parks normally don't skimp on the audio stuff, they mainly seem to use JBL, QSC, EV and Bose all higher end gear (ok, Bose haters may question them to be labelled higher end, but anyway that's another topic for another forum).

Edited by mission