Sign in to follow this  
Parkz News

The message of Dreamworld's 'Pure Imagination' campaign

2 posts in this topic

The message of Dreamworld's 'Pure Imagination' campaign

Last week we looked at some of the hits and misses of Dreamworld's Pure Imagination. This week we delve further and look at its message. The execution is not perfect but overall the concept gets to the core of the theme park better than any Dreamworld campaign in recent memory.

Click here to continue reading

Really agree with whats been said in this article. For me the main 'Pure Imagination' ad is really really good, and I personally wish they didn't bother with the rest. The hot air ballon ad, doesn't do it for me, and if that was the only ad, I would've been disappointed. The other videos I think are mainly for online, and haven't seen them as ads. I get what they try to do with them, and they are informative of what the park has to offer, and some parts do bring the 'imagination' into it, like the training to be an astronaut. They arent saying TOT is themed to it, but it shows that their thrill rides provide experiences and gives forces that astronauts in training could experience. Some elements may not be real experiences, and may be misleading to some, but they aren't the main focus of the advert. Not as many people will see them, they aren't on the major billboards, and unless you really look at them, you aren't going to notice, especially when driving on the highway.

Edited by themagician