Not so preferred names:

1. Wonder Woman - Whiplash!
  2. Wonder Woman's Wonder Whip'n'Coaster
  3. Suicide Squad - Cut Wrist
  4. Aquaman's H2O Flush
  5. My Barbie Super Mega Pony Ride

"Suicide squad -Cut Wrist", oh man... ?

1 hour ago, Luke said:

@Brad2912 & @MaxxTheMonster, I have a feeling that you are both onto something big here!

• A huge steel rollercoaster themed around lex luthor - a super intelligent, scientist/mastermind inventor - seems about right to me.
  • Magenta and shades of purples have been used to depict Lex in all different comics. Especially when he is in his War Suit. E.g. https://goo.gl/JplcV6 Perhaps we could be seeing green supports:Untitled45647.thumb.jpg.b50dc76b845a9f2e58b67cca8bb5cfd5.jpg
  • Lex is Superman's archenemy; his true rival. It could be said that this new rollercoaster will be the only coaster in Australia to rival Superman Escape?

Thoughts?

I think I might be... or maybe I'm not. Who knows

i just know it 100% is NOT pink!

My comic book knowledge isn't good enough to come up with plausible themes for this ride, especially now that the track is bright pink.

Lex Luthor is the only suggestion on here that I feel has some merit to it. It'd be a perfect rival for Superman, almost like there's a battle in the park between the two coasters. Still, the bright pink teaser advertising, and the bright pink track, is a bit contrary to Lex Luthor's purple.

I don't think it'd be smart for it to be Joker themed, we already have Arkham Asylum.

So, DC themed but not JL, Flash, WW, Aquaman, Batman, but another DC theme? Congrats may be soon extended to the below, who voted so in the poll October last year:

@mattcrombie @AllegroCrab @SuperV @pin142 @Glubbo @Aw hype @reanimated35 @Tim Dasco @YLFATEEKS @downunder196

:ph34r:

Edited by Glubbo

6 minutes ago, Glubbo said:

So, DC themed but not JL, Flash, WW, Aquaman, Batman, but another DC theme? Congrats may be soon extended to the below, who voted so in the poll October last year:

@mattcrombie @AllegroCrab @SuperV @pin142 @Glubbo @Aw hype @reanimated35 @Tim Dasco @YLFATEEKS @downunder196

:ph34r:

Since we technically don't know if it's DC yet, you can add @downunder @iwerks and @Jobe to that.

4 hours ago, thunder001 said:

Do we know it is only going to be a single colour track? 

Now that would be a blast, the next pieces turn up in a different colour completely...

Just a thought.

I feel if we get another colour it would look toward Power Rangers again ?

7 hours ago, Luke said:

@Brad2912 & @MaxxTheMonster, I have a feeling that you are both onto something big here!

• A huge steel rollercoaster themed around lex luthor - a super intelligent, scientist/mastermind inventor - seems about right to me.
  • Magenta and shades of purples have been used to depict Lex in all different comics. Especially when he is in his War Suit. E.g. https://goo.gl/JplcV6 Perhaps we could be seeing green supports:Untitled45647.thumb.jpg.b50dc76b845a9f2e58b67cca8bb5cfd5.jpg
  • Lex is Superman's archenemy; his true rival. It could be said that this new rollercoaster will be the only coaster in Australia to rival Superman Escape?

Thoughts?

This could be it, green supports would confirm! Where are those supports?!

2 hours ago, Redboost said:

Here's another possible coaster theme out of left field:

superherogirls2.jpg

Hahaha oh god no!

Grey and pink go really well together, so I'm glad about that. It also definitely rules out the Joker and probably Lex Luthor too.

Honestly I wish MW would just make an announcement so we don't have to be in the dark any more. This is almost worse than when we didn't have the track and no clue of the theme at all.

21 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Well we have some more track.   More importantly.  Grey supports!

58d444767f6a1_IMG_20170324_0752515832.thumb.jpg.568d0630e96ce5502ac339e76da75b18.jpg58d44468b496a_IMG_20170324_0750564944.thumb.jpg.ec985e08c0cc97e568f962adf8c4845c.jpg

Thanks for the pics!

12 minutes ago, Santa07 said:

Grey and pink go really well together, so I'm glad about that. It also definitely rules out the Joker and probably Lex Luthor too.

Honestly I wish MW would just make an announcement so we don't have to be in the dark any more. This is almost worse than when we didn't have the track and no clue of the theme at all.

I agree, damn really wanted Joker. Guess this rules out Bizzaro too. What could it be pink and gray...

• Richard changed the title to Movie World Hypercoaster - colour, theme and announcement speculation
  • Gazza locked this topic
  • Richard unlocked and locked this topic
  • Richard unlocked this topic