1. 1. Pink track: what's the theme?

• Joker
    • Suicide Squad
    • Wonder Woman
    • Flash
    • Aquaman
    • Other (tell us in a post)

4 minutes ago, Santa07 said:

Make the trains purple and they have something that could work.

Haha that would work but I bet the damn trains will come in some strange colour like lile green and then we would be back to square one...

4 minutes ago, Inverted said:

58d44cc1826dc_IMG_20170324_0750209682.thumb.jpg.c404ea2cf490addd05c25844bb3e7757.jpgSorry for shit pics.  Hard to zoom 150m on a camera phone :(

Pics are awesome! Thanks!

Pink and grey...  Short of confirmation from VRTP or theme elements...  I'm thinking it is going to take the trains arriving before we can confirm this now...  Unless...Image result for brainiac

4 minutes ago, mission said:

Bizzaro

Never heard of him/her.  Surely they wouldn't choose something so left field that nobody knows what character it is.

Image result for bizarro movie world

Freeze Ace of Clubs...  Move head side to side...

On 13/02/2017 at 11:58 PM, themagician said:

Sorry, I don't know how to get rid of the quote box.

i think it will be Bizzaro, but if that turns out to be true I don't know why Movie World would want a villain ride towering over the heros. Particularly Bizzaro who is Supermans rival and from all accounts this rides going to make superman look like a little spot on the map in comparison. 

Edited by GC Theme Parks

I still don't expect it to be themed to Bizarro for reasons already said. All aside this is one ride that is being built solely for thrills - with themeing practically non existent. A strong name that is marketable and easy for people to identify with is all that is needed.

I must say I do love the colour scheme chosen. It is certainly going to stand out

Yeah, I don't think it will be Bizarro either. For some reason as soon as I saw the pink & dark grey together, I immediately thought of Harley Quinn. I realise these aren't her 'theme' colours, but they are punk girlie lol. 

I had the same colour theme for my birthday party a few years back. So I'm changing my guess to HQ now ☺️?

3 hours ago, Santa07 said:

Grey and pink go really well together, so I'm glad about that. It also definitely rules out the Joker and probably Lex Luthor too.

Lex Luthor warsuit from Injustice: Gods Among Us...

Image result for lex luthor warsuit

And entrance to Lex Luthor Doom Drop...

Image result for lex luthor ride

I mean sure the ride itself has no grey...  But it is on the sides of the Superman tower...

Edited by MaxxTheMonster

• Richard changed the title to Movie World Hypercoaster - colour, theme and announcement speculation
  • Gazza locked this topic
  • Richard unlocked and locked this topic
  • Richard unlocked this topic