102 members have voted

1. 1. Pink track: what's the theme?

• Joker
    • Suicide Squad
    • Wonder Woman
    • Flash
    • Aquaman
    • Other (tell us in a post)

Gosh, wouldn't it be a laugh if the Hypercoaster didn't even end up being DC themed at all. And here we are picking our brains out trying to identify which DC character it could be related to! 

I know the chances of it not being DC themed are pretty rare, given its placement in the park and the obvious favouritism that MW has had of late with the franchise. But hey, who knows, maybe they will surprise us with a completely new direction? Maybe bring the ol' movie magic back to life again ???

12 minutes ago, Theme Park Girl said:

I know the chances of it not being DC themed are pretty rare, given its placement in the park and the obvious favouritism that MW has had of late with the franchise. But hey, who knows, maybe they will surprise us with a completely new direction? Maybe bring the ol' movie magic back to life again ???

For me, that wouldn't be a good surprise. The theming around the park has become disjointed enough with the super villains area, I don't want it becoming any more like DW

If they continue the green lights along the fence line, there wouldn't be a need for green supports.

It could be the supports are not black or green because GL is already using these colours at the front of the park. 

It would look a bit strange having green supports coming out in the GL compound.

Edited by YLFATEEKS

Hmm.. still doesn't rule out Power Rangers. That wouldn't be my preferred choice though. 

IMG_0721.thumb.JPG.9420ad2a64893374a14034ec0a8a8fa9.JPG

I wouldn't mind Two Face, although I don't think it will be villain themed. If it is villain themed then I'm confused about the whole area of the villains. My thoughts would be that the villains area would be DD, then another attraction added in showstage + the area behind it, and then linked to AA aswell. Or will there be no areas designated to them? Urghh, this is doing my head in ☹️?

What's if it's not DC themed at all?

Austin Powers verse Dr Evil would be cool, if not a little dated now...

Something that makes people have a laugh would be good.   My Little Pony!  The train has a Pony Head at the front and a Pony tail whipping around at the back.

I think they have enough Super Hero/Villain stuff going on, especially if they have to resort to 2nd teir characters, which it seems they'd have to do given the current themed rides.

5 minutes ago, mission said:

I think they have enough Super Hero/Villain stuff going on, especially if they have to resort to 2nd teir characters, which it seems they'd have to do given the current themed rides.

Agree with this 100%. 

If it's not DC themed I think a lot of people will be happy :) 

3 hours ago, GC Theme Parks said:

Sorry, I don't know how to get rid of the quote box.

i think it will be Bizzaro, but if that turns out to be true I don't know why Movie World would want a villain ride towering over the heros. Particularly Bizzaro who is Supermans rival and from all accounts this rides going to make superman look like a little spot on the map in comparison. 

Because it's good to be bad... :ph34r:

48 minutes ago, mission said:

Already posted that concept a couple of hours ago lol ?

Edited by Theme Park Girl
Didn't want to quote the whole post.

46 minutes ago, mission said:

Austin Powers verse Dr Evil would be cool, if not a little dated now...

Something that makes people have a laugh would be good.   My Little Pony!  The train has a Pony Head at the front and a Pony tail whipping around at the back.

I personally think there is no way this can't be DC... The entrance is going to be placed in one of the two heaviest DC Themed areas... it would look weird having a non-DC ride in a DC area.

53 minutes ago, Inverted said:

That's a nice pink!

58d502903c9cd_Screenshot_20170324-2125352.thumb.png.650978334ab798ee8aaefb92149500b5.png

It could (but I doubt it) be a Gotham Sirens ride:
Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn. Still doubt it thoughlatest?cb=20100209214212

I think a Catwoman ride wouldn't be so big, but rather lean and jumpy, like Catwoman (a coaster similar to the Green Lantern, for example).

• Richard changed the title to Movie World Hypercoaster - colour, theme and announcement speculation
  • Gazza locked this topic
  • Richard unlocked and locked this topic
  • Richard unlocked this topic