102 members have voted

1. 1. Pink track: what's the theme?

• Joker
    • Suicide Squad
    • Wonder Woman
    • Flash
    • Aquaman
    • Other (tell us in a post)

I actually really like the idea of a Phantom Coaster, sighting that the 'name' of the ride is very marketable and people would be able to identify -and accept- easily with such a title.

Surely a 'Phantom' Coaster would have to feature Skull Rock Cave?  I think that would be a fun and exciting queue/station lead up to the ride.

Funny when I do an image search on the colour 'Orchid' people out there struggle to agree on it's variations.

Orchid is a bright rich purple color that is a representation of the color of the flower of some members of the plant family orchidaceae.

2nd row, a blend of the first middle two look pretty spot on!

images.png

4 minutes ago, Lightning said:

I'm thinking TPSN is onto something without knowing it? Soon to be an "I survived the Wonder Woman Hyper Coaster @ Warner Bros Movie World" T-shirt next to them? 

image.png

Based off that logic, they're re-doing the batman shop too, so it could be themed to him. 

What if everyone is wrong and it's themed to Ben and Jerry's? 

I mean that track colour just screams "ice cream", right? 

That merchandise is almost certainly what that notice I referred to a couple of weeks ago was about. The notice I saw was in that shop, right where the new Wonder Woman merchandise is now displayed, and it said something along the lines of "not for release until 1st May 2017", and the merchandise shown in the above photo appeared very shortly after 1st May.

As the notice was in the shop I naturally thought it was about merchandise, and it had a clear picture of Wonder Woman on it so I knew it was about Wonder Woman merchandise.

I googled "Wonder Woman movie" and found this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman_(2017_film)

The article says the movie has links to both Warner Brothers, and DC.

That is why I said I predicted the Hyper-coaster will be Wonder Woman themed.

I still think that's a strong possibility, but I thought they might announce the ride on or soon after 1st May. Like most here, I don't understand why they still haven't.

Looks like the movie itself will be released 2nd June, so if it is indeed Wonder Woman themed, perhaps that's when the ride will be announced.

Edited by pushbutton

1 hour ago, pushbutton said:

I googled "Wonder Woman movie" and found this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman_(2017_film)

How is this only news to you now? 

Are you that obsessed with dark rides that you live in a blacked out room away from all forms of communication and you're only just discovering things now? Or are you Amish? 

Hey! Push reads my posts again! What happened to having everyone blocked?

Edited by Reanimated35

When the pink banner first appeared on the temporary fencing a lot of people on this forum said Wonder Woman, then when the pink track arrived most people seemed to go off on a different tangent. My first thought was Wonder Woman, and still think it will be, or JL Unite 😂

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, Lightning said:

I'm thinking TPSN is onto something without knowing it? Soon to be an "I survived the Wonder Woman Hyper Coaster @ Warner Bros Movie World" T-shirt next to them? 

Nope, TPSN's logic is always wrong, you'll learn that eventually.

1 hour ago, pushbutton said:

That is why I said I predicted the Hyper-coaster will be Wonder Woman themed.

@Reanimated35 has a point, where have you been living the past year to not know there's a Wonder Woman movie coming out in 2 weeks?

So, it turns out the endless debate over this pink/purple/magenta/fuschia etc. colour isn't just limited to rollercoasters. Shared this pic on my blog today for a bit of a laugh, saying I should have hit up the driver for the name of his car colour to help settle the argument some more:

20170518_233654.thumb.jpg.eed9372b41ba40074a358f54503d2932.jpg

Anyway, someone posted in response that she owns a car the same colour, and it's called "Mulberry". I decided to google that car colour to see if there was anything official for it, and whats the first thing I come across? 

http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/1386-Quick-question-colour-names-(plasma-purple-or-pink-or-mulberry-)

Yep, another forum where people also can't decide exactly what colour it's supposed to be 😂😂😂 

Anyway, for those who can't be bothered clicking the link above,  their conclusion was the following: to Americans, that car colour is commonly referred to as "Plasma Purple" and explained as "an interesting colour that changes appearance in different lighting". 

So there ya go. I really think the jury is out on this one, given it seems to be a chameleon colour of some sort which appears differently to the eye based on its environment. 

• Gazza locked this topic
  • Richard unlocked and locked this topic
  • Richard unlocked this topic