Sign in to follow this  
Slick

Australian theme parks announce "PAMPA" pass for enthusiasts

8 posts in this topic

I saw this pop-up from one of the sister sites today, and thought it was worth a read. Crazy to think this was overseen by the enthusiast community this morning. Anyway, it really speaks to me, I for one feel like I need to be pampered when i'm at parks, so i'm looking forward to seeing the pricing when its announced.

Read the article here.

Following in the footsteps of the major American theme parks, Australia’s own parks from the Gold Coast, Sydney & Perth are taking part in recognising their biggest fans with a new Pure Action Magic Pass Association, simply known as PAMPA for short.

Sandy Bridges, Senior Brand Manager at Adventure World noted “PAMPA follows in the foot-steps of other groups like the American Coaster Enthusiasts, where for the first time the brand loyalists that come to our parks here in Australia really get the same acknowledgement and engagement they would get elsewhere overseas.”

What are your thoughts on this fellow enthusiasts?

2 minutes ago, Theme Park Girl said:

Yep. Had it been posted before midday, I may have been gullible enough to believe it lol. Nice try, @Slick 😜

It was for Western Australia actually, which is where the announcement was held.