Hot Wheels Audio

11 hours ago, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

Dose anyone know what is going on with the onride audio with the Hotwheels Sidewiener?

This is honestly great. Normally your horrible spelling, grammar and sentence structure piss me off to no end but, wow.  You have honestly reached new levels today making me think your whole account is just one massive troll.

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 8:41 PM, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

Dose anyone know what is going on with the onride audio with the Hotwheels Sidewiener?

At this point in time the audio on the Hot Wheels Sidewinder has being turned off, with no word as of yet when or if it will return.

That should answer your question!

12 hours ago, MickeyD said:

So if the Audio on the ride has been turned off then one must ask the question why?

Annoying Track? 

Audio issues?

Play rights?

Hmmm.. maybe the latter?

Speakers are broken.

(Initially only a few speakers were not working, one or two in a certain car, and then a few cars were turned off, and once the ride returned to operation after maintenance they were all off - so, technically, some are broken, the rest are just off)

Edited by ThemeTendo

On 18/04/2017 at 8:41 PM, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

Sidewiener?

Heh, heh, sidewiener. (This is why you should proofread, kids.)

As far as I know the audio has been off since it's been re-opened. Honestly? If my choice was an early EDM chart topper from nearly 2 decades ago (yep, released 1999) being blasted into my ear drums versus silence, i'd probably pick the latter.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...