Movie World / Village Roadshow fence toppers

loki75

I wonder how quickly they get bent. Its not like it's super thick bar, and the left sides are totally unsupported. I can see people bending them pretty quick.

18 hours ago, MaxxTheMonster said:

image.thumb.png.b8374548f2a83618a5efee7ea531290b.png

I actually bought that tree from the park a few years ago. Couldn't legally tow the bottom section on the road, but the top two sections now fly in my front yard every christmas.

45 minutes ago, red dragin said:

On the live stream for the coaster today, they used village roadshow rather than WB at one point towards the end I recall? 

I'd suggest that a rebrand is coming, dropping Warner Brothers quietly. Everyone calls it "movie world" anyway. 

Are you talking about the point where they say there is lots happening at the Village Roadshow theme parks?

At that point they were talking about all 3.

• Like 1

Sea World, Wet n Wild, Australian Outback Spectacular etc don't mention the owner. 

Just like "DC Rivals Hypercoaster" has already lost the hypercoaster part amongst this forum.

You would expect the IP costs of the branding of the park to be quite high, whereas the WB branded rides will be cheaper to maintain. 

Aside from the kids area, there's isn't much WB about the place. 

34 minutes ago, red dragin said:

Shanks shallot :D

Thankfully for the wife and I, we've got a friend who loves kids but hates roller-coasters :P

Your welcome 👍I'm just hoping the kids will be tall enough in September to go on this monster because I really don't want to parent swap to ride it lol and it will be a few more years before we are up that way again 😊

• 2 weeks later...

@Brad2912 You will be happy to know I have found them.  The shown MW toppers below are now located on most of the piers as you drive into MW.

On 5/26/2017 at 7:15 PM, Glubbo said:

Funny you should mention that...

Today: both back up, and both lit up around the base of the top. Click fullsize to see.

LITup.thumb.jpg.cb7e81e90450d49780414b0ef64aeaba.jpg