Movie World / Village Roadshow fence toppers

loki75

31 minutes ago, Luke said:

It would be cool if they alternated between the Movieworld Fence topper, and logos from the IP that are in present in the park - e.g. Green Lantern logo, Movieworld Logo, Batman logo, Movieoworld Logo, Scooby Doo logo, and so on.

That is a good idea, and would be a way to show off all the park has to offer. But don't think they will and will just stick with the two

43 minutes ago, Skeeta said:

Considering they have stopped installing any more @Santa07 I am still going with my idea of they are still deciding which way to go or they wanted to see them side by side before they gave them the go ahead.

I would say they haven't installed anymore because of the track being installed, and how close some of the supports/track gets to the fence. They wouldn't want to risk knocking them off or damaging them. The spot they've installed these two isn't that close, and isn't overly visible unless you are looking for them.

2 hours ago, Reanimated35 said:

They were on site a few weeks/month back looking at the toppers, so I'd say these are staying. 

They weren't looking at toppers.  They only had the one.  From that time, they have added the Village one.  They also had a neon light that they were playing with which they haven't added.  This might be the finial layout but they have been playing around with it over the last month.

Question, what part will light up?

a.thumb.jpg.e89f80cb141389aec3869809178af036.jpg

I'm looking for the light everywhere.

2.thumb.jpg.412569f1cb67aa0d38c186140ca92cd0.jpg

STOLEN photo alert. TPSN credit.

Edited by Skeeta

13 minutes ago, AlexB said:

perhaps when the lift hill goes up behind it it will make for an impressive backdrop.

This area is under neath where the lift hill is and based off my theory of it being constructed once GL is closed, then construction of it won't start until the end of May, and would be finished by the end of June. So if that was the case, during this time, I imagine safety laws wouldn't let a crowd of people who haven't done a site safety lecture, wont be allowed under a lift hill during construction. So based off that and Skeets theory, there will be an announcement between now and May 26. 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, themagician said:

As mentioned, te VRTP logo has gone, but the MW still remains.

It's all your fault, @joz :P

On 23/04/2017 at 2:43 PM, joz said:

As for the logos, yeah the park logos are good, the parent company corporate logo can piss right off.  I hate to break it to you Village Roadshow, but you're not a lifestyle brand, give up trying to put your logo on things.  Movie World is a stronger brand, and that's what'll make people excited when they come to the park.  No one cares about the logo of the parent company.

@Theme Park Girl I'd consider getting rid of Village Roadshow logos on the fence a massive achievement rather than a fault if that were the case, though I suspect they'll be back.  If it turns out someone did read my rant and changed their mind then I'll happily buy a carton of domestic beer for whichever manager took it onboard.

^ yeah it amazes me the detail and ensuing discussion that goes on on this board about the most trivial (to most people) things.

1st Post

Dreamworld painted a post a different colour - what does it mean???

4 pages Later

No firm reasoning has been agreed upon and wild theories are thrown around as to the meaning of the new post colour scheme

I'm not saying it's a bad thing btw......

@Slick We might have talked about it for 2 pages but MW have taken how long to decide want they want to put on top of the columns.

If this is anything to go by the coaster might be running for years before any theming is added.

No wonder they have not announced it yet.  They don't even know what they are calling it.:D