Top 10 Bucket-list Coasters

Santa07

@pushbutton's thread on the best coaster in the world gave me the idea for this. People are giving us the best coaster they've ridden, but what about the best coasters you want to ride?

I'm particularly keen to hear from people like @Gazza who have a very high coaster count and their bucket-list could be a bit more unique than those of us who haven't ridden coasters overseas.

Really keen to go on Fury 325. I'd also like to re-ride Intimidator 305 because I remember not loving it the first time I rode it in 2010.

Also I want to ride Lightning Rod, and I can't wait for the Mean Streak RMC conversion next year. I've never done an RMC though so really would love to ride any.

Other ones I'm really looking forward to (in no particular order):

• El Toro
  • Speed Dragon 2000
  • The Flying Dinosaur
  • Taron
  • Maverick
  • Leviathan

Lightning Rod

Maverick 

El Toro

Fury 325

i305

Taron

Shambhala 

Helix

Wodan

Dodonpa

Should be able to tick 4 of them off soon! :) I'd love to do a Europe trip aswell! Phansialand, Europa & Liseberg get my attention. The theming of these 3 parks look outstanding & I really want to experience it in person. 1 trip at a time though, 1 trip at a time... (unless I win the lotto :P