Movie World drops first official hints for forthcoming hypercoaster

It's about time...

I'm really happy they're finally giving us a proper teaser, but I'm still disappointed that it's taken this long just to give one to us, it should've come months ago.

Also - tallest & fastest? I mean, I've heard worse before, but have they not had a look up the road and wondered what that big tower was? Even adding "full circuit" would've been nice, I know it's pretty minor but I don't like it when official things like this get facts wrong because the GP immediately believe it.

I imagine the idea for this teaser was just to get these major titles about the coaster out there. Saying its the greatest ever attraction, the longest, tallest and fastest. You can tell by the track imagery its going to be a coaster. I don't think people are going to say when its finished, "Hold on, they said this is going to be the tallest. Giant Drop is taller. I ain't riding it"

I think people will observe Giant Drop is taller when they're calling it an 'attraction' rather than a 'Roller Coaster'

It's pretty generic and weak as far as teasers go, but my god something at last!

EDIT:  Is anyone else bothered by the fact it looks like it's a top down view of the track despite trying to simulate a hill?

12 minutes ago, themagician said:

I imagine the idea for this teaser was just to get these major titles about the coaster out there. Saying its the greatest ever attraction, the longest, tallest and fastest. You can tell by the track imagery its going to be a coaster. I don't think people are going to say when its finished, "Hold on, they said this is going to be the tallest. Giant Drop is taller. I ain't riding it"

I was thinking of ToT, but yeah. It won't stop people from riding, just perhaps increase the number of GP conversations that go along the lines of

"Hey dude, did you hear Movie World is building the tallest ever rollercoaster?"

"Yeah man, I heard it was going to be over a kilometre tall!"

F   A   A   A   A   A  R   K !  !  !   !    !      !       !

Ignore Parkz for a few hours enjoying leaked footage of the new GOTG ride, I take a break back to reality, only to find my whole entire Movie World has been turned upside down?!?

It's ike jumping out of a Plane without a Parachute.. really😋

Might be making something out of nothing (but of course that's what we do best here) but could this be a clue towards the theme of the coaster? I.e. not DC themed, just generic, tall, twisty coaster? This and the fence toppers is making me lean towards this thought of late.

It would be cool if hints were to be drip fed by video until its completely revealed and you can see the whole advertisement in full. If its named after a villain, should build it up as a whole campaign and leave subtle hints whats coming all around different parts of the park. Make people seek them out.