Dreamworld Night Events Return

I went to neon nights and totally worth it, the zombie Evoloution with the neon was really cool and abit scary, the blindfolds where available on all Thrill Rides and I tried them out and weren't that bad (made mickdohan scary) and besides the lines it was a great night! But the lines were massive, we waited 40mins for the claw which I think was running longer then the normal operation hours.

2 hours ago, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

I went to neon nights and totally worth it, the zombie Evoloution with the neon was really cool and abit scary, the blindfolds where available on all Thrill Rides and I tried them out and weren't that bad (made mickdohan scary) and besides the lines it was a great night! But the lines were massive, we waited 40mins for the claw which I think was running longer then the normal operation hours.

The claw was indeed running longer!

From all the photos and snaps I saw, it really looked like put a lot of effort into the event and really went all out with the Neon theme. Great to hear there were queues for ride at the event, and I think mixing the theme up every month (especially if they are doing them monthly) is a great idea

8 hours ago, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

the blindfolds where available on all Thrill Rides and I tried them out and weren't that bad

That's a load of crap. I was denied wearing them on Buzzsaw, Hotwheels, Tailspin, Madagascar, Motocoaster and for god know's why, Gingy's Glider. They're great and all, but it would be better if you could wear them on all the rides.

1 hour ago, Flynn_Smith said:

That's a load of crap. I was denied wearing them on Buzzsaw, Hotwheels, Tailspin, Madagascar, Motocoaster and for god know's why, Gingy's Glider. They're great and all, but it would be better if you could wear them on all the rides.

I went to the first park after dark event and I remember that on the website it stated that you could not use the blindfolds on hwsw, buzzsaw, gd and tower of terror. Can't remember any others ...

15 minutes ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

I went to the first park after dark event and I remember that on the website it stated that you could not use the blindfolds on hwsw, buzzsaw, gd and tower of terror. Can't remember any others ...

Just those that you have listed

1 hour ago, Flynn_Smith said:

Hot Wheels, Buzzsaw and Giant Drop were meant to be the only rides that you couldn't take the blindfold on. Don't know why you were denied from wearing on the other rides

53 minutes ago, Adventures With JWorld said:

Just those that you have listed

Hot Wheels, Buzzsaw and Giant Drop were meant to be the only rides that you couldn't take the blindfold on. Don't know why you were denied from wearing on the other rides

Well on madagascar, I was told it would fall off. On gingy's glider, the woman didn't even know that they sold them at the park, and with Tailspin, the operator told me it would be dangerous.

3 hours ago, Flynn_Smith said:

Well I asked the staff when hoping on the ride and they said "of course you can" I tried out Buzzsaw Yesturday cause I lost a bet so I had to go on it and where a blindfold, all the rides were alowed blindfolds 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

More details have been released for the upcoming Magic Happens event etc which magicians will be at the event

@ash.1111 you will be happy to know Pete Booth isn't going to be at this upcoming event :P 

Be intrigued by Australian illusionist, Josh Norbido, who will captivate guests with roving performances and comedic stage shows throughout the evening.

Internationally renowned, Drace, made famous from his appearance on children’s TV shows such as The Wiggles and Juiced TV will perform a magic stage show including some classic magic tricks and other comical favourites, guaranteed to have the whole family captivated.

Children will also get the chance to take part in Magic School hosted by Magic Glen, where they will learn tricks and insider secrets to help them hone their skills as a magician.   

Edited by Adventures With JWorld