New Night Parade for Movie World.

An advertisement played on Hot Tomato today advertising a new Night Parade these school holidays at Movie World. 

The ad said “Come to the all-new parade these school holidays from 6 o’clock”.  It also said new characters will be introduced to MW during the holidays.

In the past MW, has run a special parade event like the one below.

The advertisement did not mention a name for the parade so what do people think it will be?

I'm hoping the new character relates to the coaster theme. 

I'm really hoping, like I'm sure @Zanstabar would be, the parade and coaster are 

All-Star

Alter Ego: Olivia Dawson
Known Relatives: Unnamed mother, Craig (brother)
First Appearance: JUSTICE LEAGUE ADVENTURES #13 (Jan 2003)
Base of Operations: Apex City

All-Star joined the Justice League (animated style) as a temporary replacement for the Green Lantern John Stewart, utilizing the power of the "star-charm", an artifact belonging to the evil Weaponers of Qward. With youthful exuberance and the powers of flight, force blasts, and the ability to levitate objects, All-Star aided the JL against the Qwardians, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy, Grodd, Chemo, a force of Bizarros patterned after the League, and climatically, Brainiac, who had mentally enslaved the Green Lantern Corps. After a crisis of confidence, All-Star saved the day... at the cost of her powers. Nevertheless, Batman himself assured Olivia that she is, and always will be, one of them. the world believes All-Star dead.

Givin this parade is pretty much certainly going to be DC and the it's basically confirmed to be DC Hypercoaster at this point, I think the chances of themes overlapping are high.  

As much as I'm not one for the over DCing of everything I reckon it'd be pretty cool if they brought it back after the coaster opens and ran it during the Xmas holidays and just went to town with the comic characters.  Hell they could even claim that the 10 year plan to bring DC to the park is complete and now is when you should come check it out and then go back to being actually creative with their themes next time they add something.

5 hours ago, Skeeta said:

Do we need to start with a list of non-current DC street characters at MW and start ruling them out?  We have done such a great job with the coaster, I'm sure we have this too.

Well, all current characters that you can see in park on almost a daily basis are: (underlined obviously DC)

Bugs Bunny
Sylvester
Daffy Duck
Lola Bunny
Tweety Bird
Granny
Marvin the Martian
Porky Pig
Scooby-Doo
Shaggy
Joker
Harley Quinn
Catwoman
Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Supergirl
Green Lantern
Flash

Marilyn
Dorothy Gale
Austin Powers
Audrey Hepburn

They also have a lot of costumes even for characters that aren't WB or DC related.

26 minutes ago, MickeyD said:

^ 'Granny'? - can't say I have ever seen the old bat?😆

Yeah, she's been there for a few weeks now. 

Screenshot_20170531-235420.thumb.png.9b9065907eec988a767feff22dc3c219.png

As for the new parade, I'm sure more will be revealed very, very soon... probably sooner than we think, given the school holidays are only a couple of weeks away 😁😉👍

8 hours ago, JaggedJanine said:

Bugs Bunny
Sylvester
Daffy Duck
Lola Bunny
Tweety Bird
Granny
Marvin the Martian
Porky Pig
Scooby-Doo
Shaggy
Joker
Harley Quinn
Catwoman
Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Supergirl
Green Lantern
Flash

Marilyn
Dorothy Gale
Austin Powers
Audrey Hepburn

There is also 

Roadrunner, Coyote and Foghorn Leghorn

And then some of the other characters they have you don't see as often are Willy Wonka, Charlie Chaplin and Pepé Le Pew

What if (like the Superman character) we will see the return of some previous heroes and villains?  Didn't they have a whole bunch of other DC heroes and villains during the DC celebration a while back where they actually had a huge fight during the parade?

Too lazy to find the thread and my comments on it...

The Super Heroes and Super-Villains of DC comics are taking over Warner Bros. Movie World for the ultimate showdown these school holidays from 24th June to 3rd July. You’ll be protected by your favourite Super Heroes as they go up against the Super-Villains causing havoc and chaos throughout the park. Be on the lookout around the plaza to get the perfect photo with your favourite Super Heroes in their very own Hero Square. 

For a limited time only see the live street shows and watch the all new Streets Star Parade at 6.00pm nightly featuring your all time favourite Super Heroes and Super-Villains. And dress as your favourite hero or villain for your chance to win awesome prizes every day! 

Entry to DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains at Movie World is included in your daily admission ticket.

BSH2_DC-Super-Heroes-and-Super-Villains.thumb.jpg.3cc4ad981e38cf403afba4bf64d3373d.jpg

592f984a7bf1f_ScreenShot2017-06-01at2_29_31pm.thumb.png.4749c713ba339ff2077c393efd891875.png

Edited by themagician

1 hour ago, themagician said:

The Super Heroes and Super-Villains of DC comics are taking over Warner Bros. Movie World for the ultimate showdown these school holidays from 24th June to 3rd July. You’ll be protected by your favourite Super Heroes as they go up against the Super-Villains causing havoc and chaos throughout the park. Be on the lookout around the plaza to get the perfect photo with your favourite Super Heroes in their very own Hero Square. 

For a limited time only see the live street shows and watch the all new Streets Star Parade at 6.00pm nightly featuring your all time favourite Super Heroes and Super-Villains. And dress as your favourite hero or villain for your chance to win awesome prizes every day! 

Entry to DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains at Movie World is included in your daily admission ticket.

BSH2_DC-Super-Heroes-and-Super-Villains.thumb.jpg.3cc4ad981e38cf403afba4bf64d3373d.jpg

592f984a7bf1f_ScreenShot2017-06-01at2_29_31pm.thumb.png.4749c713ba339ff2077c393efd891875.png

And for those playing along at home who like to do the respectful thing of crediting sources of information, here's the official website.

http://movieworld.com.au/rides-and-attractions/family-entertainment/dc-super-heroes-and-super-villains.aspx

7 hours ago, themagician said:

There is also 

Roadrunner, Coyote and Foghorn Leghorn

And then some of the other characters they have you don't see as often are Willy Wonka, Charlie Chaplin and Pepé Le Pew

As I said... 'almost a daily basis'. Those characters you have listed are not main daily characters. Willy Wonka does not come out anymore.

Also for the holidays:

HEROES AND VILLAINS CHARACTER BREAKFAST (Adult $49, Child $29):

Start the day with some famous friends!

Charge up for your adventures in the park with a hearty breakfast featuring visits from all of your favourite heroes and villains, including souvenir photos to take home with you.

Rise and shine for a buffet spread of all your morning favourites: scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, sautéed mushrooms, pastries and breads, fresh fruits, waffles with ice cream and toppings, and a selection of juices, tea and coffee.

Duration: 8:30am to 10:00am

JUNIOR JUSTICE LEAGUE ($99):

Do you want to be a Super Hero? Could you be the next member of the Justice league?

Join Private Miller at ARGUS Headquarters for a fun filled morning of Super Hero Training in our newest program Junior Justice League. Learn a few of their secret moves in a 1.5 hour experience filled with adventure and excitement as you partake in your own mission. Best of all, you get to keep your superhero costume!

Location: Meet at the Warner Bros. Movie World front gate at 8am
Duration: 8:00am - 9.30am

ULTIMATE SUPER HEROES AND SUPER-VILLAINS EXPERIENCE (Adult $149, Child $99)

An all inclusive day of super fun!

Starting the day with our character breakfast, including take home souvenir character photos. 

You will also receive unlimited ride Fast Track, Arkham VR & Fast Track, Unlimited ride photography, Doomsday RFID band, Buffet lunch at Ricks Cafe, reserved Hollywood Stunt Drive Show seating, popcorn, Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, VIP parade viewing and souvenir!

Source: https://themeparks.com.au/box-office/heroes-and-villains.aspx

Edited by themagician

2 hours ago, themagician said:

@JaggedJanine Oh I thought the Roadrunner, Coyote and Foghorn Leghorn were now in the parade every day 😔

Road Runner and Wile.E were only in the parade for a little while after the 4D movie was introduced. Foghorn comes out every now and then. I've only seen him in the parade twice.

$99 for a 90 min experience and a costume early in the morning not including entry.  Good luck with that :)

As an aside, how good is Road Runner 4D?   As an added aside, I'd love to see a show which is just a foot race between the Flash and the Road Runner up Main Street.  There's no way licensing would allow it, and it would be awful, but there's something about it that would just be the greatest thing ever.