DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

Standard chain link fence (powdercoat black). not big enough for a driving range once you put the bottom end in the ground - bent top edge for application of barbed wire.

I'd say rather than relying on temporary fencing to keep people out, this will be the new permanent park boundary fence to demarcate the ride envelope for the new coaster \ and\or the boundary fence for topgolf.

2 hours ago, XxMrYoshixX said:

Yeah, lucky for us @DisneyDoll Togo are long out of business.

Thanks for the update @XxMrYoshixX. I don't tend to follow the manufacturers. To be honest,  I've only been on one Togo, The Manhattan Express in Las Vegas, & it was one of the most painful rides I've ever been on. No wonder they went out of business.

17 minutes ago, themagician said:

I'm thinking that TopGolf will be on that land closer to AOS. And the coaster will having its enterance and station at the end of the path that you walk down to get to JL, and then the coaster will go over the swamp, and towards the front entrance sign of the park.

Do you mean out behind AOS cause I said that many moons ago and got shot down by everyone 

• Richard changed the title to DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion
  • joz locked and unlocked this topic
  • joz locked this topic