DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

37 minutes ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

It's just a joke 

See...  "so it's basically confirmed at this point that this is the coaster their building, it's also such a reputable source ;)"

I saw the cheeky grin...  I got it...  Sadly some people here just can't take a joke...  I thought it was funny :) 

Seriously though, this ride looks like it's going to be awesome and I cannot wait until this ride opens next year I'm so pumped!!!!

It's been a few years since I've ridden a new large coaster since I rarely go overseas and only fly about once a year. I haven't even ridden Abyss yet and I've never been to Melbourne or Perth

I was lucky enough to visit Universals Studios Japan earlier this year, and got to ride the Flying Dinosaur, which was unlike any roller coaster I've ever been. The experience it gave was unreal. And that is what I really hope this new coaster does. I want to ride a coaster that is unlike anything I've been on, and if this coaster delivers that then I'll be very impressed 

29 minutes ago, MaxxTheMonster said:

See...  "so it's basically confirmed at this point that this is the coaster their building, it's also such a reputable source ;)"

I saw the cheeky grin...  I got it...  Sadly some people here just can't take a joke...  I thought it was funny :) 

Thank you, this I have realsied is a pretty harsh forum and people aren't affraid to speak their mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

Thank you, this I have realsied is a pretty harsh forum and people aren't affraid to speak their mind.

It's not a harsh forum, we just have a good nose for sniffing out BS, and no *wink* or "I was joking" follow up post makes bogus initial posts justified or ok. 

As for speaking our minds, is that not the entire point of a discussion forum??

Edited by Brad2912

5 hours ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

I wish you could delete posts, my reputation is just sad

Don't worry about your reputation, it's just a number. Also, complaining about your reputation is the easiest way to decrease it even further. Perhaps just sit back a bit and work out how people do things here. I don't know about you but I usually lurk for a good month or so before I even start to post in a new internet place.

7 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

It's not a harsh forum, we just have a good nose for sniffing out BS, and no *wink* or "I was joking" follow up post makes bogus initial posts justified or ok. 

Maybe if you actually used you used your mind you would realise it's a joke. How can someone not realise it's a joke. It's so obvious it's not the blueprint. I just posted it for people to have a laugh, but apparently this forum is the bible and no jokes are accepted, atleast 1 or 2 people got the joke.

• Like 1

• Richard changed the title to DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion
  • joz locked this topic