DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

20 hours ago, pushbutton said:

A very large portion (something like a third) of the Movie World carpark is now being fenced off. 

IMG_20170227_112510.jpg

I really appreciate the pic Push. This is a contribution we all love to see. FYI - this post got you 14% of your total likes - well done on giving the people what they want. :)

14 hours ago, djrappa said:

Why are you all thinking they need to announce before the track?

youre talking about a tiny insignificant piece of their market in enthusiasts who are the only ones that care about track in a car park. 

The poeple they want to buy tickets as a result of this build will know nothing of the construction. 

That was my thoughts. They'll announce shortly after it goes vertical, in my opinion, using the construction as a backdrop.

12 hours ago, bladex said:

wouldn't it be annoying if it all turns out for that topgolf :wacko:

I'm highly doubtful that this would be for anything else but the coaster. To far away to be for TG and someone who mentioned the hotel, I don't think that project is the parks focus, and I don't think it would be built in MWs car park surrounded my coasters.

Also, site offices arrived this morning within the fenced off area in the car park 

2 minutes ago, themagician said:

I'll be there soon too. If you all get there at the same time, and put our minds too it. We will be able to build this thing ourselves 

Don't hesitate to ask someone to open the hatch to the container and snap a pic/ask what's inside. 

Were counting on you!

Edited by jack.c

Just to add from @Theme Park Girl post. The truck has just left, and there is a guy working on the electricals for the columns 

IMG_6695.thumb.JPG.530d4209e847f6465407fe7c1c80f937.JPG

IMG_6697.thumb.JPG.37d8094e3d506d95c6f60b86da500650.JPG

IMG_6698.thumb.JPG.d20b405b68b905f223ecb243ae8f3f3d.JPG

IMG_6699.thumb.JPG.e760400cef495940474f1d5e0b246dc2.JPG

The containers even have shelters.

And don't know if it's the contents weighr, or how much the container can hold, but it was 29,800kg on the door of the containers 

Anything printed on the door will be the container capacity.

Anyone run the container number to see what comes up?  I had a quick look and got nothing but there are numerous sites you can search and I don't have time at work to keep googling..

Edited by mission

24 minutes ago, themagician said:

Just to add from @Theme Park Girl

IMG_6695.thumb.JPG.530d4209e847f6465407fe7c1c80f937.JPG

IMG_6699.thumb.JPG.e760400cef495940474f1d5e0b246dc2.JPG

The containers even have shelters.

And don't know if it's the contents weighr, or how much the container can hold, but it was 29,800kg on the door of the containers 

Thanks for the photos everyone. Could the shipping containers just be for the shelter and not have any coaster pieces or have something related to the coaster. 

• Richard changed the title to DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion
  • joz locked this topic