DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

3 hours ago, Santa07 said:

I really like that photo @Adrian86, not only does it capture the top section going in, but it also really gives you a good perspective of what the coaster is going to look like driving into the park. Can't wait for the rest to go in! Poor GL and Superman will be just a tiny speck on the horizon once this is finished.

Kinda what has been desperately needed though. Something to make people driving past on the highway go WOW! If they still build a hotel, along with top golf going in now too, can you imagine how much appeal the frontage is going to have? I hope they plan a new arch to the main entry too. Make the whole place feel new and fresh from the moment you drive down entertainment drive.

31 minutes ago, jack.c said:

All roller coasters are built based on accessibility for constuction workers and what's most convenient to manoeuvre around the site. I honestly doubt MW were like "hey build dis sectionzz 1st plz cause lyk we wanna put a huge banna up kbye" 

The coaster is no Arkham Asylum and the general nature of a Hyper coaster means accessibility is not going to be a huge problem anywhere on site.

Unfortunately have had to leave literally *just* before the crowning moment of the last track piece, but here's a couple of pics I just took on site! 

@pushbutton is still there and will post the aftermath I am sure! (Nice to meet you by the way, Andy 😆👍) 

20170424_144405.thumb.jpg.4cda3abfc740b71f47b2dd664bfff22e.jpg

20170424_144341.thumb.jpg.e4b8088a4a6c8fa392a79c5fcc7d2021.jpg

20170424_145145.thumb.jpg.5360253d9f6cd4cc907a3e5ee7601ab9.jpg

20170424_140211.thumb.jpg.a7315cc76f66f2acc00d11379f5fb148.jpg

Edited by Theme Park Girl

15 minutes ago, Skeeta said:

The coaster is no Arkham Asylum and the general nature of a Hyper coaster means accessibility is not going to be a huge problem anywhere on site.

Do you know the layout? Are you a construction worker on site? Do you know anything about construction in general? 

• Richard changed the title to DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion
  • joz locked this topic