DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

44 minutes ago, LORD_Noodle said:

And you can ride it...... Backwards..... wow can't wait does anyone remember the date for the opening of school villains?

I assume you mean Super Villians? 😜 The soft opening was held Sept 17th-18th weekend, the VIP opening night was Fri 24th September, and it all officially opened to the public that same weekend 👍

1 hour ago, Theme Park Girl said:

I assume you mean Super Villians? 😜 The soft opening was held Sept 17th-18th weekend, the VIP opening night was Fri 24th September, and it all officially opened to the public that same weekend 👍

Thx @Theme Park Girl yeh super villains.... I arrive on my holiday up there on the 20th September just in time I hope 🤞👍 woooohooo can't wait

Looks like they've managed to sneak in a third bunny hill just before the break run. The shadow shows that the track dips down to the ground before the jump in to brakes. Nice collection of airtime hills to finish off the ride!

593504db0c1fe_hyperreveal3.thumb.jpg.7339195af9de641671e024b2bf0e35bd.jpg

• Richard changed the title to DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion
  • joz locked this topic