DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

@pushbutton I'd say that black board will have Aquaman on it, hence the water and shark. And then within that space I imagine there will be one of his villains. The name is DC Rivals, so I'd say that as you move through the queue you will see battles between rivalling characters of the DC Universe, and then in the station will be the Rival between Batman and the Joker.

Just now, Skeeta said:

@pushbutton Aquaman

A very very very loose connection surely?

Just now, themagician said:

@pushbutton I'd say that black board will have Aquaman on it, hence the water and shark. And then within that space I imagine there will be one of his villains. The name is DC Rivals, so I'd say that as you move through the queue you will see battles between rivalling characters of the DC Universe, and then in the station will be the Rival between Batman and the Joker.

Yes. That could work. We'll see!

The theming may take elements like they have in the Villains area, and taking a standard statue and make something interesting out it. So maybe a hybrid between GL and Villains will be the type of theming. Even if they are just walls, but have sound, smoke, lights, etc, that will greatly add to the queue experience. What ever they do, I'm sure it will be good, and really if it isn't it wont matter, because for this one, its mostly about that ride experience, which will be awesome.

You can see in the POV video, some what of how parts of the theming and entrance will be (Obviously all white for the video but gives an idea)

598161a2c14b3_ScreenShot2017-08-02at3_19_23pm.thumb.png.c1e85c2e698a04c9ce8667e7d9af2e33.png

• Like 1

HOLY SH*T. Seeing that now is insane, and actually makes me a little nervous about the ride now. But that isn't going to stop me from riding it. Based off the information I was told last week, the final piece of track will be installed later today, but it could be early tomorrow. Never seen a coaster as big as this before 😱

• joz locked this topic