DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

1 hour ago, themagician said:

IMG_1426.thumb.jpg.50d564c2ac25ef256db783d08bcd7b2c.jpg

Don't think it takes a genius to point out aquaman (although if @pushbutton couldn't work it out yesterday maybe he does need it to be pointed out for him), but the other two are certainly intriguing me. The forest-y one could be Poison Ivy or (very unlikely) swamp thing, I have no clue who that giant robot head is or who the little people around him are (the Atom perhaps?).

36 minutes ago, Santa07 said:

I have no clue who that giant robot head is or who the little people around him are (the Atom perhaps?).

After doing some research it seems as if it is Brainiac's Skull Ship? I have no clue about it.. I hope the theming tells us some facts about these rivals because I don't know many. 

Brainiac's_Skull_Ship_002.jpg

• Like 1

Definitely Brainiac (hasn't appeared in any DC movies or tv shows, nor is planned for the JL movie). He is a pretty well known villain though to those familiar with the Superman and JL comic series. 

Zooming in it definitely looks like Poison Ivy in the forest scene.

Hoping we see a bit more intricate/3D statues of some characters, and not just GL level theming, even if it's only a couple of the major players (Bats, Supes, Joker, Catwoman) inside the queue house 

I agree @Brad2912, and what would make it even better, is there was a theming element of sorts as you begin to move from the loading platform, just before the lift hill, whether it is through screens, animatronics, sound effects, etc. That would really add to it. The ride is all about the experience the track will provide,  but anything else they add, will really add to the whole experience.

• joz locked this topic