Richard

DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

4,891 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Reanimated35 said:

I was going to screenshot the relevant <10 seconds or so of that video, but if I have to sit through the whole slideshow then everyone else can too. 

You sound literally miserable. 

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Glubbo said:

Landscaping still to go...?

Yes... landscaping. Will definitely do another shot when that happens, I just won't do it weekly unless there are noticeable changes. Which is why I included it this week - first hill visible and the supports are now fully and finally in place; having been concreted/grouted in place.

• Like 1

From those distant shots the lift hill angle really shows the point of connect well on Rivals peak height and first drop. Looking great!

I know it's ugly as sin, but i feel like these supports are far easier to construct and install than a giant tower.

personally i think it would have looked better, i'm not against the idea, but that's my 2c.

16 hours ago, themagician said:

Ignore this, photos already posted.

Thanks @themagician!

I know sometimes people post things up quickly, but its great to come into this thread and not view the same photo from a slightly different angle 12 different times, just so everyone who took a photo of the same thing got to post it.

This has to be one of the most photographed rides in history and it's not even running yet - so thanks for being considerate! :D

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Nauseating 2
  • Fountain of Improbability 1