Richard

DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

4,891 posts in this topic

So $10 backwards seats by the looks of things... quite expensive if you ask me, I think $5 is a lot more appropriate, those seats are going to be empty for a fair bit of the year (could be a great way to skip a long queue though)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Adventures With JWorld said:

Ok so there's a few us lining up and we have been told that it's expected to open within the next hour and they are doing the final checks right now as I speak

Can you take some photos of the queue line and station? Just asking...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Rollercoaster_Lover said:

Can you take some photos of the queue line and station? Just asking...

A little bit hard at the moment when there's a massive barrier blocking off the attraction 

but will do when it opens

Edited by Adventures With JWorld

44 minutes ago, Santa07 said:

So $10 backwards seats by the looks of things... quite expensive if you ask me, I think $5 is a lot more appropriate, those seats are going to be empty for a fair bit of the year (could be a great way to skip a long queue though)

$10 is fair IMO. I doubt they'll have any issues filling the seats. They may well have peak and off-peak pricing but why not leverage the hype? Smart way to make money on every cycle.

• Like 2

1 train running, pay for backwards seats 

People celebrating awesome clean queue with theming similar to green lantern. Very clean looking queue

Monitors in queue, is outdoors that comes into a shaded section, a fan, a new uniform for staff 

There's a load area

• Like 2